Mad Monday

• So I went to the pub for lunch today to watch the last qtr of the nfl, and I stumbled across the entire wests tigers team having their mad Monday drinks! There was no stupid fancy dress, though the theme may have been America because a lot were wearing either basketball jerseys, snap backs, and payten was wearing a SF giants baseball shirt. They were well behaved, though it was only early in the day

• @steve-o:

So I went to the pub for lunch today to watch the last qtr of the nfl, and I stumbled across the entire wests tigers team having their mad Monday drinks! There was no stupid fancy dress, though the theme may have been America because a lot were wearing either basketball jerseys, snap backs, and payten was wearing a SF giants baseball shirt. They were well behaved, though it was only early in the day

Was it at the Pine-inn hotel ?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• ForumSupporter

WTF was Payten doing there …coaching staff should distance themselves from such events IMO

• Banned

@Geo.:

WTF was Payten doing there …coaching staff should distance themselves from such events IMO

Was Potsy there?

• @alexaki:

@Geo.:

Was Potsy there?

Yeah Potsy was there … He was in charge of the beer bong !

• Pretty normal for coaching staff to drop and have a few drinks with the lads

I wouldn’t expect them to still be going at 2.00 am this morning with them though

They would of been there for control reasons , Potter last words would of been behave or be gone when he left

• so I saw them at the Glasgow Arms in Ultimo. They were there the whole hour that I was - from 12:30-1:30pm

As well as Payten, Kidwell was also there.

Potter was not

• hope theyre all sick as dogs tomorro

Payten lol…grow tfu

• Was Robert Lui there ??? We know what follows next….hahahaha…I just have one piece of advice for his Mrs…DUCK !!!

• Some forum members really show their age in these threads……

• Banned

@WTDiehard:

Was Robert Lui there ??? We know what follows next….hahahaha…I just have one piece of advice for his Mrs…DUCK !!!

Lui has no reason to be there… Let it go

• Bloody Melancholy Monday in my books. It’s the fans that need Mad Monday. I’ve been mad for 6 weeks!

• @tigergirlz:

Bloody Melancholy Monday in my books. It’s the fans that need Mad Monday. I’ve been mad for 6 weeks!

Every Monday is Mad at our house LOL.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@AmericanHistoryX:

Can someone please explain why the players are scullingbschooners right now - wearing spandex, skirts, wigs & lipstick be so happy after they left their supporters/ fans miserable - except for those @ the old girl on Saturday.

Because they have the mentality of 12 yr olds

A bit harsh….your beloved Motley Crue made a living out of that very get-up!

• Banned

I like mad Monday being an old player it’s great

Recent Topics