Gavet's future....

• Will he be seen in the wests tigers top grade in 2016?

• ForumSupporter

2016 is a long way away as for 2015 it’s up to him…

• he’s a game changer when on song.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Banned

was never right after that injury. needs to put in a big off season… who knows

• @AmericanHistoryX:

he’s a game changer when on song.

Definitely a potential leader in our pack. Lifts everyone when he’s on. Hope he can turn it around.

• @greatodensraven:

@AmericanHistoryX:

he’s a game changer when on song.

Definitely a potential leader in our pack. Lifts everyone when he’s on. Hope he can turn it around.

hope we can turn him around before another team does. If he played for Canterbury then surely they would of been in the top 4. The thing is - he will also lead any pack he’s in - any pack. He is a monster.

• I’m starting to think he may be one if those players that can’t or won’t change. Hope I’m wrong because I really enjoyed he and Kapow running kamikaze in tandem.

• @cqtiger:

I’m starting to think he may be one if those players that can’t or won’t change. Hope I’m wrong because I really enjoyed he and Kapow running kamikaze in tandem.

and Woods thrives on that

• For all his good play their is just as much bad play. We badly need players who can defend and thats Gavets weakness. He looks great in full flight, but I just think his concentration lets him down. Maybe a big off season may turn him around but I am not sure if he is up to it

• @supercoach:

For all his good play their is just as much bad play. We badly need players who can defend and thats Gavets weakness. He looks great in full flight, but I just think his concentration lets him down. Maybe a big off season may turn him around but I am not sure if he is up to it

then why dont you run into him.

• If he can learn to run through the line rather than stop and shrug I’d gladly have him playing second row, at least off the bench until he proves himself. Laziness in defence should sort itself out if he gets his personal issues fixed too.

• I’d like to think he can knuckle down and improve next year. He really added impact at the start of the season and put us on the front foot so it would be great if he could kick on next year.

• I won’t be surprised if he is released after having two strikes against him ,talent or no talent

• All his great work in attack is undone by his missed tackles and poor positioning in defence. He’d be on another 1 year deal, if anything, and i’d give him the off-season to see how he goes after getting his first real taste of first grade this season.

Either he’ll man up and take his game to the next level, or let other things get in the way for him in which case he’ll be playing NSW Cup/Ron Massey in 2016.

• @happy tiger:

I won’t be surprised if he is released after having two strikes against him ,talent or no talent

Missed this, care to share?

Recent Topics