Team pledge

• What I want to know is Farah told everyone that through the off season the players spoke about how they needed to be “tougher” as a group.

It seemed to work for the first 6 or 7 games but injuries chipped away to that solemn pledge. Ahem, then when the going really got tough at the back end of the season, we went back to what we do really well - just chuck it in.

I hope next year that they pledge to being tough in good times and bad.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @cqtiger:

What I want to know is Farah told everyone that through the off season the players spoke about how they needed to be “tougher” as a group.

It seemed to work for the first 6 or 7 games but injuries chipped away to that solemn pledge. Ahem, then when the going really got tough at the back end of the season, we went back to what we do really well - just chuck it in.

I hope next year that they pledge to being tough in good times and bad.

I think its time we prayed for only good times again 🙏

We don’t deal with bad times well ,too hard basket for the boys

• They should pledge 1/3 of their pay packets to a charity if they don’t make the 8 in 2015 !!!

• Banned

The team is mentally weak and always has been. The club needs to employ the services of a decent sports psychologist, pronto!

• Banned

@hobbo2803:

They should pledge 1/3 of their pay packets to a charity if they don’t make the 8 in 2015 !!!

I’m a charity case and will gladly accept all donations 😆

Recent Topics