Personal goals for 2015 [As a fan]

• For me, I only attended one first grade game this year.
    I went to a NSW cup game out at Cessnock (No where near I live) and saw the knights play the tigers.

It’s hard as I work every Saturday night and our boys had a lot of Saturday night games this year.
    Dissapointing effort.

Expect to see me @ more games next year…
    Me & my girly will make the drive down to see more games, I swear!

• Hopefully I can get a few autographs this year (or selfies)

Not gonna be a member for 2015. I can hardly make it to 2/3 games

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Fly down to Sydney for a couple games , this year went to none , was going to but the commitment shown in the 2nd half of the year turned me of . Went to Robina vs the Titans though .
    Bigger commitment from me next year

• Travel Interstate for a game or 2.

• Take my son to his first finals game.

• To continue to believe in the team but be more patient with my expectations.

• I won a personalised VB State of Origin Jersey. I want to go on an autograph scavenger hunt and track down the origin players from this years series win and get them all to sign the jersey.

• Get to be able to attend at least one game with both my parents, dad is 89 and mum is 83.
    Hopefully at that game get a group photo, of myself, my parents and other forum members.
    If wests-tigers win, then good, if they don’t at least we got to go to the footy together.

• Banned

To be less negative about the team and send more positive and encouraging thoughts their way. Let’s see how long I last with that! 😆

• I would like the team to perform really well and make the effort to make the finals.Also want to take the kids to Campbelltown a couple of times next year,I love the stadium and the kids and missus like to go to the Wests leagues for food,drinks and the kids love the computer games there.Travelling up from the Highlands is ok,takes about 50 minutes.I would also like to meet some of the forum friends at one game it would be awesome chatting and blueing over anything that matters…. Bring on 2015…

• Good thread Demps

Be more tolerant of the younger players and being patient with the changes that are currently happening

Recent Topics