Bucket list for 2015

• In addition to demps’ thread on what you would like to achieve in 2015, what do you want the team to achieve in 2015?

The first on my list is beat the bloody roosters. I’m so sick of losing to them. When was the last time we beat them? First game of 2010 I think?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @tig_prmz:

In addition to demps’ thread on what you would like to achieve in 2015, what do you want the team to achieve in 2015?

The first on my list is beat the bloody roosters. I’m so sick of losing to them. When was the last time we beat them? First game of 2010 I think?

Yep, beating the Chooks is #1 on my list. I hate that parasitic club with every fibre of my being and I cannot stand losing to them.

Second would be to not lose more than one game by 20 points.

• Finish Top 8

• @Rparto:

Finish Top 8

Also, release the deadwood…
    Bye underachievers.

( Galloway & Lawrence )

• Finish the year a much better side than we started the year and most of all some luck from the injury god

• Stability at the top of the house please. Almost certainly will filter through to the lower layers. Look at the Riff for inspiration…

• top 8 finish every one pull together to make us a greater football club no more s*** it is not impossible I hope

• I don’t hate roosters. I’m just sick of losing to them.

• Have something else to be excited about other than beating the wooden spooners even if they had 10 players out.

• ForumSupporter

Undefeated Minor premiers and eventual Premiers….

• A healthy and extremely competitive, and mentally strong team in the run to the finals.
    Finish 6th or better.
    Players doing their job, playing good consistent footy on the field, and not influencing who is picked or how the place is run.

• Banned

Minimal injuries (very minimal!), a top 4 ladder finish and top 4 defensive team. I know, I know…tell him he’s dreaming!

• To have a club that all areas are moving in the same direction , no more leaks ,no more white anting , players that respect and want to play for the coach ,and get a positive vibe from all on the forum.
    And Teddy to play at least half the season I really want to see that.

• My number one priority is that the new board really gets the house in order,and I wish the Ladies on the board all the very best,they have a monumental task ahead of them.Allan Jones apparently has bagged them out already because of their lack of football knowledge,I don’t care as long as the inhouse fighting finally ends and stability and a winning culture comes to the fore…. 😃 😲 😮

• @Geo.:

Undefeated Minor premiers and eventual Premiers….

Blake Austin to win Dally M player of the year (For the WT’s)

Mick Potter to win Dally M coach of the year (For the WT’s )

Recent Topics