Tikairangi lists his team as West Tigers

• The SMH reported that Tikairangi has listed his team as West Tigers when he registered for the NZ train on squad.

• If that’s the case who’s doing the recruiting? If Potter is staying then that’s all well and good because presumably he wanted him, but if we’ve got a new coach coming surely we want to give him his own team?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• But even if he wanted to list his name as a WT’s player , it won’t come into effect until November 1

• @VanillaThunder:

If that’s the case who’s doing the recruiting? If Potter is staying then that’s all well and good because presumably he wanted him, but if we’ve got a new coach coming surely we want to give him his own team?

Well if we continue to sign undersized utility players , we may have already chosen our back to the future coach

• Banned

Nice. Hope its true.

• @happy tiger:

@VanillaThunder:

If that’s the case who’s doing the recruiting? If Potter is staying then that’s all well and good because presumably he wanted him, but if we’ve got a new coach coming surely we want to give him his own team?

Well if we continue to sign undersized utility players , we may have already chosen our back to the future coach

Takirangi, naqiama and possibly peyroux would be awesome back up centre/winger options to compliment simona, nofa, richards, fine and lawerence. Considering who else is on the market, i wouldn’t be to dissapointed if we were to resign 2 of the 3.

• @Tony33:

@happy tiger:

@VanillaThunder:

Takirangi, naqiama and possibly peyroux would be awesome back up centre/winger options to compliment simona, nofa, richards, fine and lawerence. Considering who else is on the market, i wouldn’t be to dissapointed if we were to resign 2 of the 3.

Takarangi is a back rower first and then a back utility 2nd

Haven’t we learnt yet what happens when you stick back rowers in the centres

We’ve been doing since 2005 with Halatau

• @happy tiger:

@Tony33:

@happy tiger:

@VanillaThunder:

I’m sure he was used this season as a first choice centre up there your way Happy. Either way I think takirangi can do a job, his a pretty handy depth player.

• @happy tiger:

@Tony33:

@happy tiger:

@VanillaThunder:

I’m sure he was used this season as a first choice centre up there your way Happy. Either way I think takirangi can do a job, his a pretty handy depth player.

• Banned

I think Taikairangi will be going to the Sharks, not us.

• Lol since when do players have to register the team they play for, is this junior league or something. Do they wear name tags or something. Its like someone else the other day was saying he’s signed cos zerotackle listed him as a Tiger in the NZ squad. Even if he had signed he’d still be listed as a Titans player as the season isn’t over yet.

• @VanillaThunder:

If that’s the case who’s doing the recruiting? Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Let me see Hmm…I would take a wild guess and say it’s the Recruitment Manager with his trusty sidekick Mr Twitter guiding him all the way.

• Don’t really see the value in signing Takairangi. He’s a Bodene Thompson clone.

• Actually I think he is the poor mans Blake Austin

• I don’t think he is much like either of them. Austin is tuck it under the arm and charge at the gap. Thompson is a crash ball runner. Takairangi this year reminded me of Blake Ayshford when he was good for us. Slow and loping but freakishly able to use his bizarre footwork to beat a man. Takairangi has better hands than Ayshford though. I rate him.

Recent Topics