Mayer and Potter....

• :bash It has become obvious to many on the forum that our CEO and Potter have had a fair bashing ….Iam just as guilty as others of favouring one and not the other,but hell if we all had the same thoughts and opinions it would get pretty boring,having said that may I suggest we wait until the new board show their colours on the various problems that they have to solve.Why dont we call it a cooling off period just for the sake of sanity,we are all entitled to our opinion,we do have freedom of speech and many of us are pr empting things that we really have no information on,ie signings,Mayers job or Potters job, I love the many characters on the forum and as I said on other threads we will always agree to disagree,my main point is if we have no real honest information about different situations then how can we really comment other than to speculate.Iam guilty of this and can admit to argueing a point just for the sake of a good conversation…

I will go to the bar in my man cave and cool off… 😃 😃 😃

• ForumSupporter

So much so it needs it’s own thread….thumbs UP

• When the movie comes out one will be playing the role of Gandhi the other will be in the role of B. Elias.

• Keep potter , ditch Mayer
    Give potter free pick for all his assistants , rehab , medical , and player retension and new buys 2 years the hang him if it fails

You can’t drive with your hands tied behind your back

• @andrew 474:

Keep potter , ditch Mayer
    Give potter free pick for all his assistants , rehab , medical , and player retension and new buys 2 years the hang him if it fails

Don’t think that this was in the spirit of this thread
    I’d include a truce on the Farah bashing as well.

• Absolutely correct Goldcoast Tiger,I don’t want to offend anyone or dictate what they feel,it’s just we all I think have had a gut full of disallusioned arguments when we really have no facts on particular subjects …Who really knows what’s going on within the house ,I sure don’t and I feel many others don’t also.Have a great night and enjoy life… 😃 :slight_smile: 😃 :sign:

• Banned

@andrew 474:

Keep potter , ditch Mayer

It’s hard to soar like an Eagle when working with Turkeys……

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Recent Topics