No. 6

• Wests Tigers 20’s.
    T. Martin
    he’s one 2 look @
    could blossom this finals series.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• ForumSupporter

Martin is a class act at this level that’s for sure X

• He’s already NYC five-eighth of the year and was training with the first grade side last off season and was singled out by Mick Potter. Tbh he looks as good as Moses and Brooks. Very similar attributes.

• Banned

His ability to pass so late at the line really is Jonathan Thurston like. He’s a gun and I really can’t decide who are the 2 best prospects out of Martin, Brooks and Moses

• what i would like to know is how on earth are we going to keep him and where will he fit into the first grade side in the future?

• There are another few of those boys that look first graders (in positions we are weak).

Liolevave, Funaki and Heleta are all promising footy players as well. Lodge speaks for himself. Ogden, Grant and Graham look useful as well.

• @Tygr:

what i would like to know is how on earth are we going to keep him and where will he fit into the first grade side in the future?

It’s a log jam of you guns coming up through the ranks !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• He is incredibly Moses like - build and all.

• @Tygr:

what i would like to know is how on earth are we going to keep him and where will he fit into the first grade side in the future?

Lawrence and whether he goes elsewhere could be the solution.

• Considering they’ve banked on Moses and Brooks through to 2017, Martin will be thrown a mountain of cash when he comes off contract.

• Banned

Heleta with a full off season at his age could come back next year 96kg.

Really like the look of him

• ForumSupporter

Problem will always be the Gulf between NYC an NRL is wider than the Sydney heads more so for forwards than backs but still our junior development is second to none …if 20% of them kick on the future is bright

• @MacDougall:

Considering they’ve banked on Moses and Brooks through to 2017, Martin will be thrown a mountain of cash when he comes off contract.

exactly. i struggle to see how we are going to keep him.

• Banned

Its hard because Moses isn’t taking a liking to full back… tedesco could always play centre.

• @king sirro:

Heleta with a full off season at his age could come back next year 96kg.

Really like the look of him

X 2 … Fotuka. And liolvave look to have plenty of potential also.

Recent Topics