Why was my post deleted ?

What was wrong with my post 'what can you say ? .at least 6 people liked it .ive seen certain forumers attack others when they dare to disagree with what they have posted ,yet go untouched.i was just relaying aa true occurance and I am surprised somebody found it offensive .this forum isn’t even aligned with wests tigers .the truth hurts hey

From what I can see this morning……It wasn’t your post 1/4 the whole thread deteriorated into well garbage…and the offending posters have been banned

@1/4chicken,I was part of the discussion on your thread,however a d…kh…d by the name of Adolf a Souths supporter came on to the forum and started absolute garbage and name calling ,I was targeted by him and I gave him what for and it led to abusive language,I apologise to you,but I stuck up for my fellow forumers from the crap he was giving us. 😠 😠 😠

@1/4 chicken:

What was wrong with my post 'what can you say ? .at least 6 people liked it .ive seen certain forumers attack others when they dare to disagree with what they have posted ,yet go untouched.i was just relaying aa true occurance and I am surprised somebody found it offensive .this forum isn’t even aligned with wests tigers .the truth hurts hey

You’re original post was a crack up mate !
Just resubmit it !!!

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

True… I appreciate your passion but swearing even disguised like above is against forum rules as is attacking other posters whether justified or not …keep that in mind in the future…

Thanks Geo,it did get a bit out of hand and I apologised to 1/4 chicken for spoiling a good thread,Iam from the old school and stick by my friends,I will endeavour to stay within the boundries of the rules.Thanks again……

Mmm I could definitely go a 1/4 chicken and chips right now actually.

@TrueTiger:

@1/4chicken,I was part of the discussion on your thread,however a d…kh…d by the name of Adolf a Souths supporter came on to the forum and started absolute garbage and name calling ,I was targeted by him and I gave him what for and it led to abusive language,I apologise to you,but I stuck up for my fellow forumers from the crap he was giving us. 😠 😠 😠

Ha ha - if a Souths supporter came on they would have loved the pic I posted in the thread.
Wish I had been online at the time.

I missed it 😦

Somebody PM me and tell me what happened.

@GNR4Life,1/4 chicken was at work at St Mary’s and a women that had tats and no teeth saw his West Tigers sticker on his car and said to him Wests Tigers are S…T…1/4 chicken said something like everybody thinks we are S…Tand he had no answer for her…Then good ole Blakpearl posted that Souffscum are everywhere at the moment and I posted back are you sure Blakpearl sounds more like a Doggies supporter to me…and that’s where it all started…in comes Adolf the South supporter and let’s rip on me and starts calling me a Westy Dinosaur…that’s basically what happened you should have been on line mate,you would have got a laugh…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.