Why was my post deleted ?

• What was wrong with my post 'what can you say ? .at least 6 people liked it .ive seen certain forumers attack others when they dare to disagree with what they have posted ,yet go untouched.i was just relaying aa true occurance and I am surprised somebody found it offensive .this forum isn’t even aligned with wests tigers .the truth hurts hey

• ForumSupporter

From what I can see this morning……It wasn’t your post 1/4 the whole thread deteriorated into well garbage…and the offending posters have been banned

• @1/4chicken,I was part of the discussion on your thread,however a d…kh…d by the name of Adolf a Souths supporter came on to the forum and started absolute garbage and name calling ,I was targeted by him and I gave him what for and it led to abusive language,I apologise to you,but I stuck up for my fellow forumers from the crap he was giving us. 😠 😠 😠

• @1/4 chicken:

What was wrong with my post 'what can you say ? .at least 6 people liked it .ive seen certain forumers attack others when they dare to disagree with what they have posted ,yet go untouched.i was just relaying aa true occurance and I am surprised somebody found it offensive .this forum isn’t even aligned with wests tigers .the truth hurts hey

You’re original post was a crack up mate !
    Just resubmit it !!!

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• ForumSupporter

True… I appreciate your passion but swearing even disguised like above is against forum rules as is attacking other posters whether justified or not …keep that in mind in the future…

• Thanks Geo,it did get a bit out of hand and I apologised to 1/4 chicken for spoiling a good thread,Iam from the old school and stick by my friends,I will endeavour to stay within the boundries of the rules.Thanks again……

• Mmm I could definitely go a 1/4 chicken and chips right now actually.

• @TrueTiger:

@1/4chicken,I was part of the discussion on your thread,however a d…kh…d by the name of Adolf a Souths supporter came on to the forum and started absolute garbage and name calling ,I was targeted by him and I gave him what for and it led to abusive language,I apologise to you,but I stuck up for my fellow forumers from the crap he was giving us. 😠 😠 😠

Ha ha - if a Souths supporter came on they would have loved the pic I posted in the thread.
    Wish I had been online at the time.

• I missed it 😦

Somebody PM me and tell me what happened.

• O all good …

• @GNR4Life,1/4 chicken was at work at St Mary’s and a women that had tats and no teeth saw his West Tigers sticker on his car and said to him Wests Tigers are S…T…1/4 chicken said something like everybody thinks we are S…Tand he had no answer for her…Then good ole Blakpearl posted that Souffscum are everywhere at the moment and I posted back are you sure Blakpearl sounds more like a Doggies supporter to me…and that’s where it all started…in comes Adolf the South supporter and let’s rip on me and starts calling me a Westy Dinosaur…that’s basically what happened you should have been on line mate,you would have got a laugh…

Recent Topics