Parish will be coach

• Parish will be coach and Payten to warriors as assistant

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Source ??

• Oh please no, not parish! There are much better coaches available

• Where the hell does this info come from,I want facts not fallacies,heaven help us if the gurus inhouse think he’s better than Potter……

• Thanks for that, always useful to get info from those in the know.

But hang on, we haven’t decided what to do with p[otter yet, much less opened the job for applications, not to mention starting the interview process, but hey i guess whoever rang in 2ue or whatever your source is knows best…!

So unless you’re Go’s husband, i’ll treat what you say like a piece of gum stuck under my shoe.

• @Balmain Boy:

Thanks for that, always useful to get info from those in the know.

But hang on, we haven’t decided what to do with p[otter yet, much less opened the job for applications, not to mention starting the interview process, but hey i guess whoever rang in 2ue or whatever your source is knows best…!

So unless you’re Go’s husband, i’ll treat what you say like a piece of gum stuck under my shoe.

If you can keep it under your hat and swear not to tell anyone else on the Forum I can spill the beans OK ??

Grant Mayer has appointed himself Captain /Coach /CEO/GM in 2015

Robbie Farah is now playing RMC

Grant isn’t a vindictive person , as you can see

• @happy tiger:

@Balmain Boy:

Thanks for that, always useful to get info from those in the know.

If you can keep it under your hat and swear not to tell anyone else on the Forum I can spill the beans OK ??

Grant Mayer has appointed himself Captain /Coach /CEO/GM in 2015

Robbie Farah is now playing RMC

Grant isn’t a vindictive person , as you can see

Oh no ! I thought we had established that Mayer would be flipping burgers at Hungry Jacks ??

• @tottie:

Parish will be coach and Payten to warriors as assistant

Correct me if I’m wrong Tottie was Italian soccer player Who kicked a penalty goal against Australia 2006 world Cup
    Great imagination to get that penalty good to see you have a Lost it

• @nicoffu:

@tottie:

Correct me if I’m wrong Tottie was Italian soccer player Who kicked a penalty goal against Australia 2006 world Cup

Whatever, lets wait and see

• So you’re telling me the likes of Anthony Griffin, Nathan Brown and Jason Taylor are in the mix and they pick Parish…

• @tottie:

@nicoffu:

@tottie:

Whatever, lets wait and see

viva italia do you rate Parish

• Tottie, are you Irish?

• @Newtown:

Tottie, are you Irish?

Apparently italian!!!

• what has parish done as a coach . has he coached under 20s reserve grade or 1st grade if so what has he won or has he been an assistant coach . if he hasn’t coach a side we are better to keep potter .can any one tell me was he at manly with mayer if so is it a job for the boys .please new board don’t let the wool be pulled over your eyes be careful us fans have had enough rubbish to put up with in the last 3 months no more pain please

• @Newtown:

Tottie, are you Irish?

To be sure ,to be sure 😃

Recent Topics