Parish will be coach

@tiger convert:

MY MAIL IS THAT Nathan Brown , or Jason Taylor will be appointed.

Who posted you the letter?

@alexaki:

@tiger convert:

Our postie is a mad Wests Tigers supporter … He reckons Kidwell will get the gig ! That was his mail today … Plus more bills lol .

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

@alexaki:

@tiger convert:

I hope it was posted very recently by email. The answers as to who is to coach change every few minutes. I also hope that the mail wasn’t from the same postman who advised that Parish was to be coach.

the only mail I got today was term 4 school fees!!…Felt like posting back “return to sender”

Spoke to Simon Dwyer, he plays on the local poker circuit, he seems to think Brown will get the gig. Take of
It
What you will

surely they will have to decide and announce tonight after the meeting.
fingers crossed the board doesnt f this decision up…

@goldtiger:

surely they will have to decide and announce tonight after the meeting.
fingers crossed the board doesnt f this decision up…

They (Board) may well decide tonight….but announce after formal acceptance and contracts are signed.

Now that rothfield has had his say yesterday i too am bewildered that Parish would tell me and a few select others that he had the gig promised to him and Payten knew and decided to go NZ. The funny /scary thing is that a current WM director was also in attendance and didnt refute/ deny it!!!

In saying that thank god Parish is not going to be our coach, however if it is Taylor we may be in the same position.

@innsaneink:

LOL
Get in first

0 from 2

I am starting to think that Parish was the “Leaker”

@tottie:

Now that rothfield has had his say yesterday i too am bewildered that Parish would tell me and a few select others that he had the gig promised to him and Payten knew and decided to go NZ. The funny /scary thing is that a current WM director was also in attendance and didnt refute/ deny it!!!

In saying that thank god Parish is not going to be our coach, however if it is Taylor we may be in the same position.

Maybe they were pulling your leg - to see how far it would go!

Well he missed out twice with us now. Lets hope his name doesnt pop up again.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.