Lol @ the NRL. They miss out again

Roosters-Rabbitohs gf down the drain.

UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP THE PENNIE PANTHERS

Love the Panthers. My new team.

I tipped them for the top 4 at the beginning of the yr. Yes i’m that shameless that i’m reminding all and sundry.

@MacDougall:

Best you piss off from the wests tigers forum then. Or are you just after someone to tell you you’re wanted here? Bit sad.

If roosters win their next game do they play souths in the GF Qualifier?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

@Blake93:

If roosters win their next game do they play souths in the GF Qualifier?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

This is correct

@gallagher:

@MacDougall:

Best you piss off from the wests tigers forum then. Or are you just after someone to tell you you’re wanted here? Bit sad.

There’s always the chance you could just lighten up a little bit. I’m not counting on it though.

@gallagher:

@MacDougall:

I bet you’re a hit at parties.

Looks like it will be Roosters v Cows ATM……that is the tougher side of the draw

@GNR4LIFE:

@gallagher:

@MacDougall:

There’s always the chance you could just lighten up a little bit. I’m not counting on it though.

Couldnt be happier mate.

Except if macdougall had of been serious I suppose

@MacDougall:

@gallagher:

@MacDougall:

Tissue madam??? lol
bit precious on here for an off season

So me leaving the forum would be the absolute happiest thing possible in your life? Mate that’s a bit unfortunate.

These people will sort you out.

http://www.beyondblue.org.au/

@gallagher:

@MacDougall:

@gallagher:

@MacDougall:

Tissue madam??? lol
bit precious on here for an off season

I’m being precious? You’re the one that had a giant sook you big cat. Must be lonely living in a caravan smoking leafies all day.

@MacDougall:

So me leaving the forum would be the absolute happiest thing possible in your life? Mate that’s a bit unfortunate.

These people will sort you out.

http://www.beyondblue.org.au/

Yes it would. Save a life, be a panfer.

@MacDougall:

I’m being precious? You’re the one that had a giant sook you big cat. Must be lonely living in a caravan smoking leafies all day.

hahaha, I didnt even bait the hook

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.