Te Maire Martin

• I see Te Maire Martin as a better 5/8 option than Moses
    He has shown week in week out that he is a classy player in attack and has no huge defensive flaws .And is not a media pet

Your thoughts

• Martin is a good 5/8 - Moses is an out and out star in the making. Moses will injury allowing play for NSW and Australia, Martin will injury allowing play be a good first grader. At this stage Martin makes too many errors. Moses has excelled in every grade even first grade

• Banned

It’s a hard one.

The ability Martin has at the line is incredible for his age. His passing and slight of hand amazes me and I see him developing into a champion playmaker.

Too hard to make a call now but my gut tells me Martin is the best out of he, Moses and Brooks.

That’s just my gut.

• Banned

It’s real shame Moses can’t match Teddy as a fullback. If he could develop his fullback game then we solve a lot of problems moving Teddy to right Centre and having Martin as our future 6.

But at this stage Teddy is too good at 1 to be moved so that leaves Martin playing against us in the near future I believe.

• @king sirro:

It’s a hard one.

The ability Martin has at the line is incredible for his age. His passing and slight of hand amazes me and I see him developing into a champion playmaker.

Too hard to make a call now but my gut tells me Martin is the best out of he, Moses and Brooks.

That’s just my gut.

It would be good if one of the trio can develop into a centre with two years maturity.

• First grade is a big step up Moses did very well he’s only a pup give him time

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Martin is brilliant, he won’t sit behind Moses for years to come. He will see his chances of 1st grade limited at our Club and think he will leave us when the time is right for him.
    We have never had so many 5/8 coming through with so much potential

• I’ll follow TMM @ any club…
    If he does leave, will keep an eye on him in the future.
    At the Tigers or not.
    Legend.

• Banned

@Boonboon2:

Martin is a good 5/8 - Moses is an out and out star in the making. Moses will injury allowing play for NSW and Australia, Martin will injury allowing play be a good first grader. At this stage Martin makes too many errors. Moses has excelled in every grade even first grade

Dont think you’ve been watching too much holden cup lately then.

• Banned

@king sirro:

It’s a hard one.

That’s just my gut.

The passing game of this guy is amazing.Cut outs,long passes, short no look passes the guys got it all.

• @foreveratiger:

Martin is brilliant, he won’t sit behind Moses for years to come. He will see his chances of 1st grade limited at our Club and think he will leave us when the time is right for him.
    We have never had so many 5/8 coming through with so much potential

Austin, Moses, Brooks and Martin. It’s a goldmine.

• @macman:

I see Te Maire Martin as a better 5/8 option than Moses
    He has shown week in week out that he is a classy player in attack and has no huge defensive flaws .And is not a media pet

Your thoughts

definitely not.

good defensive game based on a few holden cup games? doubtful.

Moses and Brooks are currently far ahead of martin. Martin looks like a good prospect though, but barring injuries or reshuffling in the backline it looks like he will have better prospects at another club like the Raiders or sharks.

• ForumSupporter

The kid is 18 and a star in rhe NYC……but as we have seen time and time again the step up to NRL is enormous …he is still here next year and is certainly one to watch as for better than Moses n Brooks …time will tell

• He has certainly dominated NYC more than Brooks and Moses ever did. Mind you they didnt get the same injury free run and the squad is better this year than last.

TMM has a better running game than Moses and IMO an equally good, if not better, passing game.

We should be well stocked in the halves whatever happens from here.

• @southerntiger:

He has certainly dominated NYC more than Brooks and Moses ever did. Mind you they didnt get the same injury free run and the squad is better this year than last.

TMM has a better running game than Moses and IMO an equally good, if not better, passing game.

We should be well stocked in the halves whatever happens from here.

Moses & Brooks are special talents. Once in a generation. TMM has a long way to go to match these two in my humble opinion.

Recent Topics