Top 5 Juniour Prospects IYO

• Ones that are yet to play first grade of course…
    From what I’ve seen…

1. Te Maire Martin
    2. Manaia Cherrington
    3. Lamar Liolevave (SP?)
    4. Dallas Graham
    5. Marion Seve

• Banned

@Demps:

Ones that are yet to play first grade of course…
    From what I’ve seen…

1. Te Maire Martin
    2. Manaia Cherrington
    3. Lamar Liolevave (SP?)
    4. Dallas Graham
    5. Marion Seve

I think this seems the top 5 to me aswell.If Marion Seve wasnt injured this year he would be killing it in 20’s and our holden cup team would be unbeatable(despite the fact we still might win the comp).

• Haleta seems a good prospect as well.

• Heleta seems to be the best centre prospect I’ve seen for us since NYC started tbh. I haven’t seen Seve yet and Simona didn’t really dominate under 20s.

• @MacDougall:

Heleta seems to be the best centre prospect I’ve seen for us since NYC started tbh. I haven’t seen Seve yet and Simona didn’t really dominate under 20s.

Heleta has been very good. However, his lack of size is going to be the biggest challenge in transferring to first grade. Good balance may not be enough against the better defenders in firsts.

Liolevave similarly, despite his destructive ability, has a size disadvantage.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @MacDougall:

Heleta seems to be the best centre prospect I’ve seen for us since NYC started tbh. I haven’t seen Seve yet and Simona didn’t really dominate under 20s.

Heleta has been very good. However, his lack of size is going to be the biggest challenge in transferring to first grade. Good balance may not be enough against the better defenders in firsts.

• Banned

I think grants close to first grade too…

• @southerntiger:

@MacDougall:

Listed as 112kg, not small by any means

• Banned

@MacDougall:

Believe me when you see Seve play he will make Heleta look like a donkey.

• Nathan Milone out injured at the moment will be in the top 25 next year.

• Heleta reminds me of Konrad hurrell. Build low to the ground like a tank and only runs straight and hard. Guys like that often kill it at junior level but struggle when they play men who actually know how to tackle. Happy to be proven wrong but can’t see him progressing any further.

• It’s a massive shame Marion Seve missed so much of the year. I remember reading an article last year where a junior qld coach said he was the best junior he had seen since Israel Folau. Not a bad wrap.

• @fergiefurr:

It’s a massive shame Marion Seve missed so much of the year. I remember reading an article last year where a junior qld coach said he was the best junior he had seen since Israel Folau. Not a bad wrap.

Reminds me of Renouf

• @fergiefurr:

It’s a massive shame Marion Seve missed so much of the year. I remember reading an article last year where a junior qld coach said he was the best junior he had seen since Israel Folau. Not a bad wrap.

Reminds me of Renouf

• Cherrington
    Milone
    Sirro Jnr Jnr
    Temaire Martin
    Seve /Lamar

Give me Milone every day of the week over Seve

And as I’ve said a few times in the past we need to get Ben Seve as well , has major wraps as well from an old school buddy / Jets assistant coach

Recent Topics