• mins into the match Koroibete shares his wares in the big time with a magical run & pass piercing the bulldog armour.
    What we’re THEY thinking
    Does anyone know when Koroibete & Finua come on the market???

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Still? (Sigh)

• @cqtiger:

Still? (Sigh)

what else is there to do - (Sigh)

• Korobeite has still a lot to learn in first grade based on his play today. For example on two separate occasions he threw away tries attempting to rush through very narrow sideline gaps with Melbourne tackles still up their sleeve. He was also heavily targeted by Bulldogs especially in the first half when Bulldogs sent bombs towards him.

• So what if Koroibete is a bit raw? Its not like the rubbish we were using this season was any better. We let go of an absolute champion. Gave it his all and ran for the most meters in the match behind Lafai (who streaked away on a couple of occasions). Made a try saving tackle on Corey Thompson, flicked for what should have been Waqa’a second try and passed inside to Fonua who if he wasn’t so slow should have scored too off the back of a Koroibete break. Haters gonna hate but he was one of if not Melbourne’s best tonight.

• @pacman:

So what if Koroibete is a bit raw? Its not like the rubbish we were using this season was any better. We let go of an absolute champion. Gave it his all and ran for the most meters in the match behind Lafai (who streaked away on a couple of occasions). Made a try saving tackle on Corey Thompson, flicked for what should have been Waqa’a second try and passed inside to Fonua who if he wasn’t so slow should have scored too off the back of a Koroibete break. Haters gonna hate but he was one of if not Melbourne’s best tonight.

Complete rubbish.

He has gone and you and I do not know the reason. So, move on and stop the “I love Koro” crap.

• @magpiecol:

@pacman:

So what if Koroibete is a bit raw? Its not like the rubbish we were using this season was any better. We let go of an absolute champion. Gave it his all and ran for the most meters in the match behind Lafai (who streaked away on a couple of occasions). Made a try saving tackle on Corey Thompson, flicked for what should have been Waqa’a second try and passed inside to Fonua who if he wasn’t so slow should have scored too off the back of a Koroibete break. Haters gonna hate but he was one of if not Melbourne’s best tonight.

Complete rubbish.

He has gone and you and I do not know the reason. So, move on and stop the “I love Koro” crap.

I still love watching koro play . There’s plenty of other players I live watching play and they don’t all play for Wests Tigers !!
    Stop being such a hard ass col !

• @pacman:

Gave it his all.

If he did the same when he was with us, particularly off the field, he would still be at WT. Well and truly time to move on.

• @formerguest:

@pacman:

Gave it his all.

If he did the same when he was with us, particularly off the field, he would still be at WT. Well and truly time to move on.

finua?

• @AmericanHistoryX:

@formerguest:

@pacman:

Gave it his all.

finua?

Too slow IMO

• I wish we’d kept Tyran Smith ,Andrew Fifita ,Bret Hodgson ,Ben Galea, Scott Prince, Sam Moa and Rangi Chase

Doesn’t always work out ,some you keep ,some you lose

I’m not losing sleep over Koroibete

• @hobbo2803:

@AmericanHistoryX:

@formerguest:

@":

Gave it his all.

finua?

Too slow IMO

ok

• i think we’re talking bout the wrong person

• @happy tiger:

I wish we’d kept Tyran Smith ,Andrew Fifita ,Bret Hodgson ,Ben Galea, Scott Prince, Sam Moa and Rangi Chase

Doesn’t always work out ,some you keep ,some you lose

I’m not losing sleep over Koroibete

I never lose sleep over discarded players but still enjoy watching koro play .
    When did Sam Moa play for us happy ??

• I remember watching Sam moa play for the weststigers u/20’s, I think, couple of years after the 2005 g/f. Back then he was an aggressive running prop and pretty solid in defence. During today’s game it was mentioned that lafai was a Campbell town junior. If that’s right another Wests junior slips by.

Recent Topics