Storm v dogs

• Don’t really care who wins but the refs and video ref are diabolical. Really annoying how Ennis continues running his gob with players and refs. Storm do look out muscled and panicky under pressure.
    Looks like dogs v seaeagles to play panders.

• Ennis is a protected species amongst the commentators. Good to see Finch stand up and call him out for the grub he is, even if he was polite about it.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Ennis is a protected species amongst the commentators. Good to see Finch stand up and call him out for the grub he is, even if he was polite about it.

He patted someone on the head,big deal. Grow a set for God’s sake. The NRL should be more concerned with Slater kneeing a bloke in the spine…now that is grubbiness. What a great day, watching Storm lose is nearly as fantastic as watching a Tigers win. Awesome!

• @Fade To Black:

@GNR4LIFE:

Ennis is a protected species amongst the commentators. Good to see Finch stand up and call him out for the grub he is, even if he was polite about it.

He patted someone on the head,big deal. Grow a set for God’s sake. The NRL should be more concerned with Slater kneeing a bloke in the spine…now that is grubbiness. What a great day, watching Storm lose is nearly as fantastic as watching a Tigers win. Awesome!

Agree 100% except there both grubs

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @Fade To Black:

@GNR4LIFE:

So Ennis isn’t a grub, is that what you’re saying?

• Banned

Lol finch wat a tool show some respect to the Aussie captain FFS the bloke is a grub and a cheat

• @MAFIA:

Lol finch wat a tool show some respect to the Aussie captain FFS the bloke is a grub and a cheat

Yeah lmao when he said that . And did ya notice no one else from the commentary team backed his dumb arse comments up !

• @GNR4LIFE:

@Fade To Black:

@GNR4LIFE:

• is it worth watching ,I taped it ??

• @happy tiger:

is it worth watching ,I taped it ??

If ya dislike cam smith it’s worth watching !

• ForumSupporter

@happy tiger:

Yeah seeing the Queensland connection of Cammy Cronk n Billy get smashed is always worth it….seriously it was a pretty good game…

• @Geo.:

@happy tiger:

Yeah seeing the Queensland connection of Cammy Cronk n Billy get smashed is always worth it….seriously it was a pretty good game…

I like it , as long as they are in purple or white 😉

• @hobbo2803:

@MAFIA:

Yeah lmao when he said that . And did ya notice no one else from the commentary team backed his dumb arse comments up !

I watched the incident later on, really all that fuss over that? Really? That was pretty tame, and Justin Hodges does that sort of stuff, if not worse, almost every second week. We might as well start watching touch footie, for crying out loud! :brick:

• @happy tiger:

For sure this game is worth watching, the Dogs just walked all over the Storm,it was brilliant. Not quite as much of a classic as the Storm’s 40-0 humiliation at the hands of Manly in the 08 GF, that day was pure bliss. The ‘big 3’ played like busted arses yesterday, especially Smith. They got walloped, both physically and on the scoreboard.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@Fade To Black:

@GNR4LIFE:

He patted someone on the head,big deal. Grow a set for God’s sake. The NRL should be more concerned with Slater kneeing a bloke in the spine…now that is grubbiness. Awesome!

What has Ennis done that qualifies him as a grub? I can’t recall any incidents where he has cheap-shotted anyone or him being a dirty player TBH. He is a pest with the way he harrasses refs and niggles opposition players but that doesnt make him a dirty player IMO. He is the ultimate competitor and if WT had a few more players that played with his intensity, passion and desire we wouldn’t have just hoisted the white flag at the end of this season. The Dogs will struggle without Ennis next season, he is the heartbeat of their team.

Recent Topics