Sims to get 5 weeks

Can’t believe they are going to give Sims a 5 week suspension for the hit on Justin Hodges and 7 weeks if he fights it

2-3 weeks maybe , 5 weeks they are kidding

What have the Cowboys done to the NRL ,every year they get screwed during the semis in some way

And guess what , JWH gets no charge ……

Can the NRL be any more blatant in their bias towards particular teams ffs ??

Yeah it’s a friggin joke . I’ve stated before the NRL is the WORST officiated / governed organisation in the universe without a doubt .
Sims should get no more than two weeks for that late hit .
It won’t be too long before we’ll all be watching A league soccer on a Friday night !
I’m losing interest in the game at a rapid rate . I could write a friggin book on how inept the NRL is !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

The worst advertisement for the game of rugby league I saw in yesterday’s match between Bulldogs and Storm. Ennis was accidentally slapped in back play and slapped is not really the right word, it looked very much like a mere tickle. Anyway Ennis goes down like a log and refuses to get up. At around four tackles after this incident occurred and with Ennis still motionless on the ground the referee signals a stoppage and walks towards a motionless Ennis. The referee gives Bulldogs a penalty and puts the Storm player on report. Ennis immediately gets up and continues to play as if nothing happened. What message does this send? - Ennis has held the referee to ridicule. Players like Ennis who put rugby league in a bad perspective should be rubbed out of the game instead of being rewarded.

Sims hit Hodges ha….should get a bloody medal…

It’s all falling into place for the NRL’S (wet dream ). A South Sydney grand final win IMO .

Isn’t it funny how people on forums differ with their views.

I saw the incident and thought straight away that he’ll be in strife. A definite shoulder charge well after Hodges passed the ball.

Then again, I don’t have a conspiracy to peddle.

Every bloody week JWH hits someone high and nothing ever happens

I’d love to see someone clean him up Dwyer style every week of the season , can’t stand him

He is a bigger scumbag than Ennis in my eyes

My hatred for him is as large as Demps for Luke Burt

Ennis is a parasite … Hargreaves is a GRUB !

Roosters the protected species of the NSWRL and they are under the cap as well….go figure.

@cqtiger:

I saw the incident and thought straight away that he’ll be in strife. A definite shoulder charge well after Hodges passed the ball.

i Dont like Hodges but when i saw the incident i thought Sims might be seeing 10 in the bin … He was late by a day and it was an intentional foul…
I dont like a lot of players who play for other clubs but i do show concern when they do get injured regardless the circumstance.

I think 5 weeks is not enough for a player who only had intentions to hurt another player and was so off the mark with his tackle. …

So im with you cqtiger

Its a softcock’s game these days pure and simple. None of these niggling tactics would be in the game if players could still go the knuckle.

Slater….no case to answer for his cowards effort on Reynolds? JWH belts blokes high every week, not sure that it is a co-incidence that he has his right forearm strapped up like a goalpost every game. Buggered if I know how either of them got off scot-free. The case of the protected species for sure.

@Fade To Black:

Slater….no case to answer for his cowards effort on Reynolds? JWH belts blokes high every week, not sure that it is a co-incidence that he has his right forearm strapped up like a goalpost every game. Buggered if I know how either of them got off scot-free. The case of the protected species for sure.

I think JWH has only ever been belted properly by one player … Simon Dwyer.
If he was still around playing he might have given him a few more

@cqtiger:

I thought the same….thought hed be in trouble…but Ive een conditioned to think that way after the way the game has turned

Do you think it deserves 5 - 7 weeks out?

I think thats ludicrous…I also think refs offering opinions on wether they think foul play is accidental or not is very dangerous

You dont need a conspiracy to peddle to see there in no consistency in the MRC/judiciary area of the game

What about Hodges after the game not shaking Sims hand , what a turd he actslike his got no malice in his game , he was the one that went straight to Cam Smith a couple of years ago and demanded to put the bomb up when we had the all in brawl late in a State of Origin game a couple of years ago .

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.