Sims to get 5 weeks

• Can’t believe they are going to give Sims a 5 week suspension for the hit on Justin Hodges and 7 weeks if he fights it

2-3 weeks maybe , 5 weeks they are kidding

What have the Cowboys done to the NRL ,every year they get screwed during the semis in some way

And guess what , JWH gets no charge ……

Can the NRL be any more blatant in their bias towards particular teams ffs ??

• Yeah it’s a friggin joke . I’ve stated before the NRL is the WORST officiated / governed organisation in the universe without a doubt .
    Sims should get no more than two weeks for that late hit .
    It won’t be too long before we’ll all be watching A league soccer on a Friday night !
    I’m losing interest in the game at a rapid rate . I could write a friggin book on how inept the NRL is !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• The worst advertisement for the game of rugby league I saw in yesterday’s match between Bulldogs and Storm. Ennis was accidentally slapped in back play and slapped is not really the right word, it looked very much like a mere tickle. Anyway Ennis goes down like a log and refuses to get up. At around four tackles after this incident occurred and with Ennis still motionless on the ground the referee signals a stoppage and walks towards a motionless Ennis. The referee gives Bulldogs a penalty and puts the Storm player on report. Ennis immediately gets up and continues to play as if nothing happened. What message does this send? - Ennis has held the referee to ridicule. Players like Ennis who put rugby league in a bad perspective should be rubbed out of the game instead of being rewarded.

• ForumSupporter

Sims hit Hodges ha….should get a bloody medal…

• It’s all falling into place for the NRL’S (wet dream ). A South Sydney grand final win IMO .

• Isn’t it funny how people on forums differ with their views.

I saw the incident and thought straight away that he’ll be in strife. A definite shoulder charge well after Hodges passed the ball.

Then again, I don’t have a conspiracy to peddle.

• Every bloody week JWH hits someone high and nothing ever happens

I’d love to see someone clean him up Dwyer style every week of the season , can’t stand him

He is a bigger scumbag than Ennis in my eyes

My hatred for him is as large as Demps for Luke Burt

• Ennis is a parasite … Hargreaves is a GRUB !

• Roosters the protected species of the NSWRL and they are under the cap as well….go figure.

• @cqtiger:

Isn’t it funny how people on forums differ with their views.

I saw the incident and thought straight away that he’ll be in strife. A definite shoulder charge well after Hodges passed the ball.

i Dont like Hodges but when i saw the incident i thought Sims might be seeing 10 in the bin … He was late by a day and it was an intentional foul…
    I dont like a lot of players who play for other clubs but i do show concern when they do get injured regardless the circumstance.

I think 5 weeks is not enough for a player who only had intentions to hurt another player and was so off the mark with his tackle. …

So im with you cqtiger

• Its a softcock’s game these days pure and simple. None of these niggling tactics would be in the game if players could still go the knuckle.

• Slater….no case to answer for his cowards effort on Reynolds? JWH belts blokes high every week, not sure that it is a co-incidence that he has his right forearm strapped up like a goalpost every game. Buggered if I know how either of them got off scot-free. The case of the protected species for sure.

• @Fade To Black:

Slater….no case to answer for his cowards effort on Reynolds? JWH belts blokes high every week, not sure that it is a co-incidence that he has his right forearm strapped up like a goalpost every game. Buggered if I know how either of them got off scot-free. The case of the protected species for sure.

I think JWH has only ever been belted properly by one player … Simon Dwyer.
    If he was still around playing he might have given him a few more

• @cqtiger:

Isn’t it funny how people on forums differ with their views.

I thought the same….thought hed be in trouble…but Ive een conditioned to think that way after the way the game has turned

Do you think it deserves 5 - 7 weeks out?

I think thats ludicrous…I also think refs offering opinions on wether they think foul play is accidental or not is very dangerous

You dont need a conspiracy to peddle to see there in no consistency in the MRC/judiciary area of the game

• What about Hodges after the game not shaking Sims hand , what a turd he actslike his got no malice in his game , he was the one that went straight to Cam Smith a couple of years ago and demanded to put the bomb up when we had the all in brawl late in a State of Origin game a couple of years ago .

Recent Topics