Johnathan Thurston

• King of kids. Love the way he runs out of the tunnel, hands outstretched touching every child’s hand and makes sure he never misses any. The way he always picks up the tee after kicking for goal and hands it to them and always thanks them. Thurston has always been a bit of a larrican and i’ve always liked him. In saying that, there was a time my like for him waned a bit, especially when my young children would be watching a cowboys game and Thurston would blow up at the refs and shout the F word loud enough for little ears to hear. The club had a chat to him about it and other off field issues and to his credit he listened and started to change his ways. That’s credit to him. And doesn’t fatherhood agree with him. He’s so smitten with his baby girl. He’s also playing out of his skin. He deserves the Dally M Imo. A wonderful man, a great competitive and smart player that never, ever gives up. I would love to see the Cowboys in the grant final. I don’t like their chances against the Roosters at Alliance Stadium but i wish them the best of luck . It won’t be a lack of trying on Thurstons part thats for sure. Good luck to the Cowboys and fingers crossed for a win.

• Yes, hes been doing all of the above mentioned for a few years now i.e. giving the kicking tee back to the kids and now all the goal kickers are following suit.

He’s been quite proactive philanthropically off the field for a number of years.

This was a nice gesture earlier this year by him as well:

• Banned

Yes all that stuff is nice and very well thought out by JT. Very calculated decision to these publicly visible gestures

• He’s still a grub IMO .

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Hope he smashes the roosters

• Thats maturity for you

• @king sirro:

Yes all that stuff is nice and very well thought out by JT. Very calculated decision to these publicly visible gestures

I agree with you KS - looks all too orchestrated for my liking.

• A set or not wish our guys were that good with kids

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• ForumSupporter

Wonder what they think of him up Coffs Harbour way…still a cat

• Banned

@Tigermama:

King of kids. Love the way he runs out of the tunnel, hands outstretched touching every child’s hand and makes sure he never misses any. The way he always picks up the tee after kicking for goal and hands it to them and always thanks them. Thurston has always been a bit of a larrican and i’ve always liked him. In saying that, there was a time my like for him waned a bit, especially when my young children would be watching a cowboys game and Thurston would blow up at the refs and shout the F word loud enough for little ears to hear. The club had a chat to him about it and other off field issues and to his credit he listened and started to change his ways. That’s credit to him. And doesn’t fatherhood agree with him. He’s so smitten with his baby girl. He’s also playing out of his skin. He deserves the Dally M Imo. A wonderful man, a great competitive and smart player that never, ever gives up. I would love to see the Cowboys in the grant final. I don’t like their chances against the Roosters at Alliance Stadium but i wish them the best of luck . It won’t be a lack of trying on Thurstons part thats for sure. Good luck to the Cowboys and fingers crossed for a win.

I do! Bye, bye Chookies! :mrgreen:

• @cktiger:

@king sirro:

I agree with you CK “All too orchestrated”. How convenient that he also works with the:

• Learn and Earn Foundation with Indigenous children promoting the importance of education

• promoting English and Maths with the ‘Artie Foundation’

• ABI as an Indigenous ambassador

• Break Thru’s “All Kids Can Play” promoting equality in sports

All too convenient if you ask me… hmmmm…especially while I sit here on my arm chair… :brick:

• He must be up to something

• @tsjonathan:

@cktiger:

@king sirro:

I agree with you CK “All too orchestrated”. How convenient that he also works with the:

• Learn and Earn Foundation with Indigenous children promoting the importance of education

All too convenient if you ask me… hmmmm…especially while I sit here on my arm chair… :brick:

Cue the violin…

• @king sirro:

Lol. Such a suspicious mind you have sirro. I disagree… Nothing fake about it.

• @cktiger:

@tsjonathan:

@cktiger:

@king sirro:

Cue the violin…

weak
    very weak

Recent Topics