NYC Team Announcement: Finals, Wk. 2

• ForumSupporter

NYC Team Announcement: Finals, Wk. 2

Tue 16th September, 03:31PM
    A A
    Wests Tigers NYC Coach Andrew Webster has named his side to take on the Brisbane Broncos in their Holden Cup semifinal on Friday, September 19.

Kickoff for the match is scheduled for 5:15pm at Allianz Stadium, Sydney.

1. Mason Farrell
    2. John Tohi
    3. Watson Heleta
    4. Delouise Hoeter
    5. John Ogden
    6. Te Maire Martin
    7. Eli Levido
    8. Dallas Graham
    9. Manaia Cherrington (capt.)
    10. Jordan Grant
    11. Salesi Funaki
    12. Lamar Liolevave
    13. Andrew Kazzi

Interchange
    14. Hala Masila
    15. Peter Ta’auso
    16. Sione Alofi
    19. Matthew Lodge
    24. Daniel Rakvin

Coach: Andrew Webster

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2014/09/16/nyc_team_announcement_finals_wk_2.html

Great to see Cherrington back adds a whole new dimension…

• Good looking side, keep on the roll boys and whip those broncos.
    Winner of this match plays who ??

• Dragons, who belted us twice this year

Massive effort to be alive when Moses, Seve, milone and woods have all missed most of the year. Remember brooks could still be playing too!

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• What is the reason for Moses not able to play this week?

• ForumSupporter

@foreveratiger:

What is the reason for Moses not able to play this week?

Moses is due for an operation on his groin…was booked for this week apparently

• @Geo.:

@foreveratiger:

What is the reason for Moses not able to play this week?

Moses is due for an operation on his groin…was booked for this week apparently

That’s it geo… Has been booked in for a while.

He’s Hoping he can recover in time for pre-season.

• We gave the Broncos a touch up earlier this season and I reckon we can do it again with that side.

• Foxtel Sport 1, Ch 501, 5 - 7 PM

Go Tigers

• Really dissapointed the club hasn’t released a statement on Moses saying why he isn’t playing. It’s not difficult and can’t imagine it’s a secret. It’s a tiny thing to keep fans and members informed. Things like this are why I’m not renewing my membership next year.

• Cherrington is a huge in… one of the top half dozen in the comp IMO

much better side with him playing. Would have been nice to have Moses playing, but TBF, he has not played much in the back half of the year.

• @fergiefurr:

Really dissapointed the club hasn’t released a statement on Moses saying why he isn’t playing. It’s not difficult and can’t imagine it’s a secret. It’s a tiny thing to keep fans and members informed. Things like this are why I’m not renewing my membership next year.

Ohh Well Mr Twitter is busy with recruiting this week !
    I can confirm Mitch did have his surgery during the week

• Cherrington out for Tigers

• @fergiefurr:

Really dissapointed the club hasn’t released a statement on Moses saying why he isn’t playing. It’s not difficult and can’t imagine it’s a secret. It’s a tiny thing to keep fans and members informed. Things like this are why I’m not renewing my membership next year.

Can you read?

Check out the infor on this subject posted only a couple of hours before your rant.

• ForumSupporter

Late Changes

Late Changes: NYC Finals, Wk. 2

Fri 19th September, 03:57PM
    A A
    Wests Tigers have finalised their NYC Holden Cup team to take on the Brisbane Broncos in their semi-final clash on Friday, September 19 from Allianz Stadium.

Kickoff for the match is scheduled for 5:15pm, with live coverage via Fox Sports 1.

Coach Andrew Webster has been forced to make a slight change to the team originally named to take on the Broncos this week, with hooker Manaia Cherrington failing a late fitness test in his bid to return from a knee injury suffered earlier in the season.

His absence will see Andrew Kazzi shift to hooker and Matthew Lodge to lock forward, with Dwayne Lemafa called on to the bench to replace Sione Alofi.

A late inclusion to last week’s team, Mitchell Moses will not be doing the same tonight after undergoing groin surgery this week to have him right for the start of pre-season.

Check out this week’s finalised NYC team to take on the Brisbane Broncos below.

1. Mason Farrell
    2. John Tohi
    3. Watson Heleta
    4. Delouise Hoeter
    5. John Ogden
    6. Te Maire Martin (capt.)
    7. Eli Levido
    8. Dallas Graham (capt.)
    13. Andrew Kazzi
    10. Jordan Grant
    11. Salesi Funaki
    12. Lamar Liolevave
    19. Matthew Lodge

Interchange
    14. Hala Masila
    15. Peter Ta’auso
    22. Dwayne Lemafa
    24. Daniel Rakvin

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2014/09/19/late_changes_nyc_finals_wk_2.html

• I don’t like our chances without Cherrington or Moses.

Recent Topics