Auckland Nines Pools

• We drew a very tough pool

Rangitoto Pool: Eels, Sea-Eagles, Knights, Dragons
    Waiheke Pool: Storm, Cowboys, Panthers, Rabbitohs
    Piha Pool: Roosters, Broncos, Bulldogs, Sharks
    Hunau Ranges Pool: Tigers, Warriors, Raiders, Titans

We play Raiders and Titans on Day 1, then Warriors on Day 2.

• Good weekend away , might give it a thought?
    Anyone here thinking of maybe going over there next year?

• ForumSupporter

Jesus…how sad is it that we are already thinking about this next year…Wests Tigers suck sometimes 😢 😢

• @Geo.:

Jesus…how sad is it that we are already thinking about this next year…Wests Tigers suck sometimes 😢 😢

Now now Geo , breath relax , we are playing this Comp with our under 20’s to guarantee we start the NRL season injury free 😒 😮

• @Sabre:

We drew a very tough pool

Are you being sarcastic? Our pool is comfortably one of the easier pools, raiders don’t have any players i’d be scared of in a 9-a-side competition and titans only have a few dangerous players. We should finish 2nd in our pool

• thank god this even doesnt happen at the end of the year.

paterson and aka on the wing with lawrence and bodene in the centres LOL

• Definitely thinking of heading to it this year, although they’re upping the ticket prices.

Would be awesome if we could go quite deep into this comp, as the financial reward is quite large for the winner and not bad for the runner up spots, could come in handy for us.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @Blake93:

@Sabre:

Are you being sarcastic? Our pool is comfortably one of the easier pools, raiders don’t have any players i’d be scared of in a 9-a-side competition and titans only have a few dangerous players. We should finish 2nd in our pool

Titans and Warriors could both go close to winning it imo.
    If Gold Coast pick their best possible team they will easily have the fastest side in the comp.

• @Sabre:

@Blake93:

@Sabre:

If Gold Coast pick their best possible team they will easily have the fastest side in the comp.

Don’t think we would be to slow with Tedesco , Brooks, Moses , Austin, Simona and Nofolauma on the park .

• The whole concepts a circus IMO !

• Got sent a brochure on it for members. There’s packages for air fares, 3 nights accom and 2 day ticket from $1300. To me that’s awesome value. If I didn’t already have a 5 week overseas holiday booked for next year id be there

• @Sabre:

@Blake93:

@Sabre:

Gordon, Roberts and Mead, the rest of their squad is very slow in comparison to other teams.

• Last 9’s tournament we made Ayshford look like Meninga

When you have the defensive issues we have , they could be Luke Covell and it wouldn’t matter

I’ll save the $1300 for a rainy day thanks

• The 9’s is a lottery so I would not have my hopes up for this one either way.

• @Geo.:

I got the brochure for it a week ago….boys wouldve been on mad monday I think…however I think coach _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ will have them primed for this with new buys _ _ _ _ _ _ _ & _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ sure to add spark

yawn

Recent Topics