Who should coach us in 2015

• Ok people we don’t know if Mick Potter will be coaching us in 2015.

Obviously we will not decide Potters future but if the Tigers do get rid of him Who would you like to see coaching the Tigers for the next few years.

• Robbie Farah .

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• ForumSupporter

Ooooh a poll…something Different…

Other…Garth Brennan

• @hobbo2803:

Robbie Farah .

For how many years….what about when he’s playing SOO ???

• @WTDiehard:

@hobbo2803:

Robbie Farah .

For how many years….what about when he’s playing SOO ???

For ever & ever ah-men .

• If not Potter, Griffin.

• @Geo.:

Other…Garth Brennen

He’s been backed by Gus Gould … Could be something their ??

• @hobbo2803:

@Geo.:

Other…Garth Brennen

Cant see it happening….he’s only Penriths under 20’s coach and on that basis can’t see him in the running. I think if Potter goes the Tigers will look for a higher profile coach like griffin/brown or taylor.

Don’t think they will want another coaching headache so soon after sheens and potter

• ForumSupporter

@hobbo2803:

@Geo.:

Other…Garth Brennen

Yep…very much in the Trent Robinson mould,was mentioned to be in the mix for the Knights Job until they gave it to Stone…Won a comp with the Panthers U 20’s and has their State Cup team flying…If he wants a start as a head coach we could be a good fit…

• GRIFFIN……but hoping Potters still a chance…

• @TrueTiger:

GRIFFIN……but hoping Potters still a chance…

I like Griffin as well. Think he would be a good coach for our young blokes. Think he would bring a unity to the team we have not had for some time.

I have a lot of respect for the circumstances that Potter has had to endure but I think he a “dead man walking”……Tigers will be looking for a scapegoat and I still think the dressing rooms a little split on Potter and its easier for the club to get rid of an out of contract coach rather than half the team. But theres no doubt Potter got a raw deal.

• I it’s not Farah , I’d go for Stephen King ! He’s the only one who could turn this horror story around !

• Todd Payten, honestly. People on here keep telling us that he has the support of the playing group, that’d be a welcome change. His work with the under 20s shows he can coach. He is more likely than anyone else to bring Brookes, Moses, Sirro etc to the next level.

He comes across as a bright guy and a natural leader. We can have him for a song. And, he’s a genuine WT legend!

• @hobbo2803:

I it’s not Farah , I’d go for Stephen King ! He’s the only one who could turn this horror story around !

You don’t think we’ve had enough horror stories over the past 3 years already?

Maybe we can see if Tommy Raudoninkis is free…bring back the Wests Magpies 1978 style of footy…probably need a squad of about 75 players though as 52 would be suspended for long periods

• Like most supporters I believed Mick Potter should of had the chance he deserved but we must Move on
    Who do you think will be the new coach ?
    Who would you like to see as new coach ?

Recent Topics