Please explain Mr Mayer !!!!!

• ForumSupporter

Did you send this to Mayer….cause if not you are wasting your time…don’t expect him to come on here and answer your questions…

• Banned

Please explain Mr Mayer
    What were the reasons potters contract was not renewed??
    What reasons did you give the man ??
    Why wasn’t potter offered the same luxury that you are now offering the next coach??

That’s what I want to know

Surely the coach wasn’t the issue considering his working conditions and the luxuries any professional coach should be offered weren’t available to him and also injuries to be considered !!
    What was discussed for the board or Mayer to come to the conclusion that potter was not capable of delivering success on the field

What was discussed to potter and the reasons his contract is to end.

Absolute bullshit would of been eluded to as the reasons why he was shown the door
    Mayer is telling us how new coach will supported entirely.
    Well why wasn’t potter offered the same respect ??

Please explain the Mr Mayer

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @brewster13:

Please explain Mr Mayer
    What were the reasons potters contract was not renewed??
    What reasons did you give the man ??
    Why wasn’t potter offered the same luxury that you are now offering the next coach??

That’s what I want to know

Surely the coach wasn’t the issue considering his working conditions and the luxuries any professional coach should be offered weren’t available to him and also injuries to be considered !!
    What was discussed for the board or Mayer to come to the conclusion that potter was not capable of delivering success on the field

What was discussed to potter and the reasons his contract is to end.

Absolute s*** would of been eluded to as the reasons why he was shown the door
    Mayer is telling us how new coach will supported entirely.
    Well why wasn’t potter offered the same respect ??

Please explain the Mr Mayer

Read his interview in the Telegraph this morning. That should answer most of your questions.

• ForumSupporter

@magpiecol:

Read his interview in the Telegraph this morning. That should answer most of your questions.

Yeah Col…… cause we should believe everything we read in the paper see on twitter or facebook…right

• Banned

What’s his email
    Yes I would like to send it to him !!
    Yes both you and u know it will be a waste of time

But next time I see him I’ll be asking him those questions

And letting him know what a lot of people think !!

• Banned

Telegraph says diddly squat

• Geo,I smell a rat,Mayer already said the next coach will have everything Potter didnt,I bet my hunch is right and he is giving Parish every chance to be successfull…they were mates and I hope Iam wrong but the speculation is all for Parish…weak as p.ss if true… 👿 👿

• Banned

Mayer said in the telecrap
    Right now the fans and members are upset and don’t fully understand how and why they got to this position !!!

Well mr Mayer
    We wanna know !!!

• @brewster13:

Mayer said in the telecrap
    Right now the fans and members are upset and don’t fully understand how and why they got to this position !!!

Well mr Mayer
    We wanna know !!!

Get Jerry to ask him. He seems to be his best buddy.

• Banned

Mayer could make a politician blush

• ForumSupporter

@brewster13:

What’s his email
    Yes I would like to send it to him !!
    Yes both you and u know it will be a waste of time

But next time I see him I’ll be asking him those questions

And letting him know what a lot of people think !!

gmayer@weststigers.com.auor conversely you can contact him via twitter @gcmayer….good luck I’m sure we would all like answers…/gmayer@weststigers.com.au

• As if we will get the truth from Mayer

Mayer is too concerned trying to keep his head above water and is prepared to drown everyone for that to happen

The only person who shouldn’t keep his job is Mayer , and look who will be the only one to keep his job

I’m just hoping it only takes our board 12 months to realize this

This can’t go on

• can I ask was mr mayer a great ceo or marketing man at any of his previous jobs and what qualifications has he got to now be the god of the wests tigers . I didn’t like the way he handled the teddy fiasco or the farah blow up

• Banned

Just emailed Mr Mayer
    As suggested
    I don’t expect a response

Why should we have a man who runs our club
    Who we have been supporting before Mayer even new how to tie his shoe laces
    We have no say
    Well we should have some say
    Why should we support this man who runs our club were we spend our hard earned on who
    Is not capable if delivering truth and integrity to the fans

• I do not think anyone on this forum really knows the facts or anyone in the media, so most stuff that is flying around is speculation. In saying that, even if most of the stuff is only half true, its telling me that this was a very well organized operation to oust Potter, probably headed by our CEO. We will probably never know the real truth, Potter has to much class to come out and throw mud.

Mayer said Potter was sacked as the club wanted to head in a new direction, well for the club to head in a new direction maybe we need to also sack the person who runs the back office.

The more spin I hear from Mayer, the more I dislike him and distrust him. As I said before,not offering Potter a new contract is not a issue, its how this whole think was handled and probably premeditated by people Potter should have been able to trust,

How can any coach or GM of football operations come into our club and feel they have the trust of the CEO with his track record???

Recent Topics