Hala Masila

Hala Masila
Gone to the Bulldogs next year

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

@nicoffu:

Hala Masila
Gone to the Bulldogs next year

Bugger, I’m a fan of his. Do you know of any other u20s movements? Hopefully keep the remaining Keebra boys.

Earth shattering….cya Hala

Mates of his i take it nicoffu?

Well he didn’t get much of a go this season. Seeing he wasn’t one of the standout performers he wouldn’t be in line for an upgraded contract in the near future. And the dogs nyc team was hopeless this season so no doubt they’ll be recruiting.

@magpiecol:

Never heard of him.

Not surprising considering most fans don’t know or care about the juniors we have at the club.

@magpiecol:

Never heard of him.

You have to get out to the games more often.

Some of these kids might surprise you.

that’s a mad name.

good luck to him at the dogs.

@Balmain Boy:

@magpiecol:

Never heard of him.

Not surprising considering most fans don’t know or care about the juniors we have at the club.

Well I know and care about our juniors and I have seen nearly every game of NYC.

Still never heard of him until I noticed he came on last Friday for, it seemed, about 5 minutes.

Masila came down from Keebra with Seve, Martin, Liolevave, Heleta and Co. Handy player but was unlikely to push for firsts given the players ahead of him.

Wish him well at the Dogs.

@Balmain Boy:

@magpiecol:

Never heard of him.

I have my doubts even the head coach knew much about them. We have lost very promising young centres and wingers this year and Lawrence hasn’t been budged from first grade centre. May the coach thought Lulia was going to light up the club.

@tig_prmz:

that’s a mad name.

good luck to him at the dogs.

Love to be at his birthday party - could not resist singing Hava Nagila using his name 😆

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.