Grant Mayer get's tough with players

• Grant Mayer get’s tough with players
    This morning he spoke to all players regarding supporting the new coach
    Not chosen yet but who weather it is be must have 100% support
    Players will be responsible for their actions no more excuses no more but and if

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• And You think he did that , not bad for a grub who didn’t support the last coach , telling others what they must do,when he could not , I hope he gets punted as well we so need a good clean out

• lol.

Mayer would need balls to talk to players like that.

• ForumSupporter

Yaeh lol…I don’t even think they train on Friday’s

Plus it’s not the roll of a CEO to get involved with the players …that’s a job for the GM and Coach…wait wait…

• Our fearless CEO laying down the law …… LOL

• “No one other than me is allowed to undermine anyone else within the organisation!”

• Banned

@andrew 474:

And You think he did that , not bad for a grub who didn’t support the last coach , telling others what they must do,when he could not , I hope he gets punted as well we so need a good clean out

Im pretty sure it was “another” high profile person at the club who didnt back potter.Why all this hate of Mayer when the problem was farah???We’ve been saying for many years now that the players at this club have to much say and Mayer goes about correcting this and many on this forum whinge about it.Unbelievable.Some on here want to blame the fireman but Id rather blame the arsonist.

• Banned

Niccoff
    Your comments are bizzare
    Firstly you say Steve folkes like you know something others don’t which was already in the papers
    Just to let you know that players were at training yesterday and away with families today
    Your comments are childish and pathetic
    Your a pretender of the highest order
    Parasite !!!

• @Jerry Seinfeld:

@andrew 474:

And You think he did that , not bad for a grub who didn’t support the last coach , telling others what they must do,when he could not , I hope he gets punted as well we so need a good clean out

Im pretty sure it was “another” high profile person at the club who didnt back potter.Why all this hate of Mayer when the problem was farah???We’ve been saying for many years now that the players at this club have to much say and Mayer goes about correcting this and many on this forum whinge about it.Unbelievable.

Mayer and potter were friends for over 10 years
    You could be right Who knows

• @brewster13:

Niccoff
    Firstly you say Steve folkes like you know something others don’t which was already in the papers
    Just to let you know that players were at training yesterday and away with families today
    Parasite !!!

Simple don’t like it don’t read it

• simple.

Provide your source, or don’t post threads trying to pass off hearsay, rumour and innuendo as fact.

• @nicoffu:

@Jerry Seinfeld:

@andrew 474:

Im pretty sure it was “another” high profile person at the club who didnt back potter.Why all this hate of Mayer when the problem was farah???We’ve been saying for many years now that the players at this club have to much say and Mayer goes about correcting this and many on this forum whinge about it.Unbelievable.Mayer and potter were friends for over 10 years

and you have evidence that Farah is to blame?

• Banned

@nicoffu:

@brewster13:

Niccoff
    Parasite !!!

Simple don’t like it don’t read it

Dont worry he and gold coast tiger are the same user.He just throws insults and his food everywhere just like a 2 year old does from a high chair trying to get into an argument annoying normal every day folk.

• Banned

@madunit:

@nicoffu:

@Jerry Seinfeld:

@andrew 474:

Im pretty sure it was “another” high profile person at the club who didnt back potter.Why all this hate of Mayer when the problem was farah???We’ve been saying for many years now that the players at this club have to much say and Mayer goes about correcting this and many on this forum whinge about it.Unbelievable.Mayer and potter were friends for over 10 years

and you have evidence that Farah is to blame?

Evidence???Which sand dune have you been burying your head under for the last 12 months.Blind freddy would have a dossier the size of the MCG on Farah.

• Hahaha Isn’t Robbie involved with Kangaroos train on squad “I’m the boss boys, don’t tell Robbie but”

Recent Topics