Lock in your front row 2015

• Woods - Farah - & Lodgey.
    I say this because the kid is good.
    Lodgey is ahead of his time.
    Lodgey is a big kid. And he’s still growing.
    Bigger than his father already.

What i can’t do is lock in our second row?
    I don 't know partners Sironen (GNR 4 u)
    Lock - Jason Lidden - not
    The not on the end reminds me off Borat.
    Have a great weekend folks!!
    Go Uzbekistan!!!

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Lol you’re a classic.

• Jason Lidden was a trail blazer. What great memories

• @MacDougall:

Lol you’re a classic.

so r u M

• @Alf Duguid:

Jason Lidden was a trail blazer. What great memories

When he scored a try - they’re trade cane up on the screen - his was “storeman & packer”

• sorry about my spelling guys - my iphone has a badly cracked screen. I can’t make out some of the letters.

• konw waht i maen?

• No Galloway? Who cares.

How many front rowers on the bench?
    Taupau is defs one.
    Who elsse?

• 8. woods
    10. galloway

14. taupau
    15. ava

depth: lodge, gavet.

• @tig_prmz:

8. woods
    10. galloway

14. taupau
    15. ava

depth: lodge, gavet.

Lodge has to be in the 17.

• American History X get a new phone so we can understand your stuff……haha…

• Woods and Lodge starting Galloway on the bench…

• Moving forward I think it will be Woods and Galloway, with Lodge pushing for a starting berth around round 10 depending on injury.
    It has been mentioned here previously but I think Tapau would make a really damaging, hole running second rower. He would just have to work on his motor and discipline, but with a rotation of Wood, Lodge Ava and Keithy I think this is where he could be destined to play. Obviously your decision making in defence becomes more crucial so whether he can handle this aspect of the game would be another question mark.

• Banned

@palms:

Moving forward I think it will be Woods and Galloway, with Lodge pushing for a starting berth around round 10 depending on injury.
    It has been mentioned here previously but I think Tapau would make a really damaging, hole running second rower. He would just have to work on his motor and discipline, but with a rotation of Wood, Lodge Ava and Keithy I think this is where he could be destined to play. Obviously your decision making in defence becomes more crucial so whether he can handle this aspect of the game would be another question mark.

I totally agree re Taupau and backrow.Just needs as you say to wok on his motor.

• Woods and Lodge with Ava on the bench Taupau. Woods comes off for Ava and Lodge comes off for Taupau. Ensures a solid defensive prop on the field at all times and an explosive prop with good go forward

Recent Topics