Mason Farrell

• Banned

Keep your head up, you can play kid.

Every fullback has had a game like that including the best fullback I have seen in Darren Lockyer.

I have seen you play many times and know you are a good footballer.

• First time i’ve seen him play. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and just put it down to an off game. Not gonna criticize him for a poor game in a kids competition.

• ForumSupporter

Bit like Hoeter the week before…it happens Mason is much better than that…the deft kick he put in to get a repeat set early in the second half was classy

• Wow and I thought Kurtis Rowe was bad.

• @king sirro:

Every fullback has had a game like that including the best fullback I have seen in Darren Lockyer.

And the harder you try the worse it gets

Been there ,done that young fella

• Banned

@happy tiger:

@king sirro:

Me too Happy. Had a couple of those games at fullback actually.

And Geo I don’t think it is like Hoeter last week, not for me anyway. I’ve seen Farrell look class and have seen Hoeter the same amount of times and he never even looks like being dangerous. He did defend well tonight though and I’ll give him that.

• Irvine classy as always lol.

• @king sirro:

@happy tiger:

@king sirro:

Me too Happy. Had a couple of those games at fullback actually.

And Geo I don’t think it is like Hoeter last week, not for me anyway. I’ve seen Farrell look class and have seen Hoeter the same amount of times and he never even looks like being dangerous. He did defend well tonight though and I’ll give him that.

Had a shocker one day (thankfully we put 80 + on the opposition) where I couldn’t hit a mark with a pass Didn’t matter whether it was right or left

Last time I tried to throw a 10 foot pass and it went a metre forward :roll

Thankfully try wise things went slightly better

• Banned

Michael Morgan is giving a great example of what can happen on a bad night

• He’s absolutely garbage

• @MacDougall:

Irvine classy as always lol.

Farrell’s gotten further than Irvine

• Good point Ink….touche !

• Mason has done well to get where he is but theres a reason why he’s been in and out of the team the past 2 seasons. He’s simply way to inconsistent. Can have a good game, but he’s has more poor ones than good ones this season. But he won some championships with Balmain which is better than most.

I doubt we’d see him in nsw cup next season. Maybe if Rowe leaves. Otherwise Ron Massey awaits.

• Well said King Sirro… I’ve seen him play exceptionally well and have always liked his composure. He would of surely had his head down in that second half, but as soon as he was switched to the Wing, I was proud of his guts in making back to back tackles and looking to contribute still.

I don’t really know why the Fullback position has continually been chopped and changed all year, but I’d also like to suggest such changes may have contributed to Mason’s confidence week to week with not knowing if he is in the team or out. We need to remember they are young kids and not hardened professionals.

Hopefully he can get away for a few weeks and have some fun with his mates.

Keep your head up Mason!

• Mason,everybody in every sport has a bad game or two,let it be a learning curve and keep your chin up,I’m sure improvement and confidence will come.Be patient and keep learning you are talented and have a bright future… 😃

Recent Topics