Iphone 6

• Is it worth it?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• American History X ,go for it ,my missus is into the new technology and swears by it,me I just answer the calls not into to much else…. 😃 😃

• @TrueTiger:

American History X ,go for it ,my missus is into the new technology and swears by it,me I just answer the calls not into to much else…. 😃 😃

she’s lucky

• I got one yesterday , I’m happy with it, I got the 5.5inch

• @westy81:

I got one yesterday , I’m happy with it, I got the 5.5inch

Sorry? You got a 5.5 inch one?
    Lol
    Lol
    Lol

• @westy81:

Does it fit in your shirt pocket?

• Don’t own a mobile phone

Missus has one , and they can annoy her and if its important enough THEN they can annoy me

• @happy tiger:

Don’t own a mobile phone

Missus has one , and they can annoy her and if its important enough THEN they can annoy me

Wow, your missus can use a mobile phone. Next thing you know Queenslanders will be ready to handle daylight saving.

• Funnily enough we existed before mobile phones and amazingly enough we can exist without them

• Do you have an ATM keycard happy, or do you still stand in a queue with your little passbook

• Banned

Arghhh! Mobile phones are taking over the world - do we really have to have a new model every bloody year? How much more useless crap could they possibly add to it? And thousands of people line up on the streets for weeks waiting for these things to come out :crazy

There is an insidious war raging in the Middle East that will eventually affect the whole world and innocent people are being callously beheaded every day. In our own country, kids are being taken from their front yards by vile creatures and are either being killed or forced to do God knows what, domestic violence is becoming endemic and two thirds of the world’s population are still wondering if they’ll have enough rice left to feed their families tomorrow, but yeah let’s spend a few weeks lining up for a new iphone, cause we really need it and what else have we got to do anyway? End of :rant

• @innsaneink:

Do you have an ATM keycard happy, or do you still stand in a queue with your little passbook

Mate I don’t have to queue to get money from under the bed 😉

Sorry ,that’s not true , I have kids , I queue up behind them 😆

• Whiny old men much?

• @mike:

@westy81:

Does it fit in your shirt pocket?

No, the only shirts I wear that have a pocket are hi vis shirts that have pockets

• @Majere77:

Whiny old men much?

Respect your elders

Don’t worry the same will happen to you one day mate

Recent Topics