Mick Potter on the Sunday Footy Show

• Just a reminder that Mick is on the Sunday Footy Show today

• Poor bastard looks like a broken man . He should let rip and have a massive rant …( but I guess it wouldn’t help his future coaching career )?

Poor choice of shirt mick 😆

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Banned

I don’t know about you but that confirms for me that Robbie caused him plenty of trouble

• @king sirro:

I don’t know about you but that confirms for me that Robbie caused him plenty of trouble

100% … God help the new coach !

• So no three opportunitys to address either old and or new boards…as mayer reported.

Seemed genuinely positive though about the now admin

• ForumSupporter

Didn’t have support to do what he felt he needed to do from the beginning of the year….sums it up for me…we suck the end

• @king sirro:

Yeah thats what I picked from it too. He didn’t seem that dirty on the board or Grant and probably more disappointed that he didn’t get the chance to work with the new board and the professionalism that will bring.

He continues to be a very impressive man and while I understand he needed to go as coach purely because the club needed a fresh start - I hope and think he will get another first grade job soon

I got the feeling he wanted to put Robbie in his place much earlier but felt (and was probably right) that Robbie had the ear of the old board more then he had

• I don’t think he was joking when he said he had been on the drink

He had that sound in his voice

• Banned

Can you believe Robbie didn’t want to play. Wanted to pull out the morning of a game because he was upset at stuff he caused……great captain

• I’m surprised that he spoke still so positively about the place after the way he was treated. Thought that he would really let fly at a few people in that interview.

• ForumSupporter

@king sirro:

Can you believe Robbie didn’t want to play. Wanted to pull out the morning of a game because he was upset at stuff he caused……great captain

I can cause it’s Robbie…I just hope the next bloke takes no crap from any player no matter who it is…

• @king sirro:

Doesn’t surprise me KS

I’ll give you an example

If Robbie had been given the OK that he didn’t need a game under his belt to play Game 1 SOO I’ll bet he wouldn’t have played v Cronulla

I wonder what some of the calls Potter spoke about were ??

Captaincy ??

• No excuses for Farah next season … Not one !!

• Banned

Happy I think you got it… Potter wanted to strip the captaincy off him.

I think we have to take it off him now but it’s hard to pick a replacement.

Blair will only be here for one more year, Woods I don’t see as a captain, and Lawrence is struggling to keep his spot.

• @king sirro:

Happy I think you got it… Potter wanted to strip the captaincy off him.

I think we have to take it off him now but it’s hard to pick a replacement.

Blair will only be here for one more year, Woods I don’t see as a captain, and Lawrence is struggling to keep his spot.

You’d have to make it co-captains I think . Imagine the dummy spit from Farah if he was stripped of the captaincy .

Recent Topics