The first thing you think of when you think about 2005 GF

• Couple of things for me

Whatuira’s near try at the end We were home for sure after that happened and then the try to Todd and the following celebration

Rhino’s interview with Matty John Priceless Was supposedly someone at the Tigers Ring tone at one stage

Pete Murray singing Don’t know why , but when I hear him on the radio singing any song I automatically think of the GF

• Happy, Benjis flick pass to Richards…absolutely awesome…

• ForumSupporter

Coup;e of things that aren’t always ‘highlights’

Ben Galea’s tackle

Fitzy’s runs from dummy-half when we were well and truely on the back foot

• Long time ago.

• …Marshall skips away / that flick pass & the fend on Rod Jensen !
    And the full time siren !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @Demps:

Long time ago.

In a Galaxy Far Far away ……

• @Geo.:

Coup;e of things that aren’t always ‘highlights’

Ben Galea’s tackle

Fitzy’s runs from dummy-half when we were well and truely on the back foot

Is that the Galea tackle on Bowen when it looks like he will go the length in the 1st half

And Fitzy’s run just before he scores in the corner

Yep well up on Happy’s list as well

Just happened to have a Pete Murray song come on the radio driving home from work today

• Meeting the great Brett Clark back at Wests Ashfield and us getting blind together…

• Paytens try. I was nervous as hell up to that point but the elation of that moment was over whelming.

• Rubbish atmosphere. Totally drained the emotion out of the moment for me. I still rate the Dragons pre-lim above the gf.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Rubbish atmosphere. Totally drained the emotion out of the moment for me. I still rate the Dragons pre-lim above the gf.

There’s no pleasing some .

• @GNR4LIFE:

Rubbish atmosphere. Totally drained the emotion out of the moment for me. I still rate the Dragons pre-lim above the gf.

I agree totally. It was and still is the greatest moment in my 46yrs as a Balmain and Wests Tigers fan. Was great to be at the GF a week later, but that night at the SFS will never be forgotten.

• When the Cowboys’ kicker missed a goal close to full time I really knew Wests Tigers had won their first premiership. I was at the Olympic Stadium and my family were supposed to pick me up at Strathfield Railway Station. With the feeling of euphoria at the full time siren I telephoned them to say that I was going to walk all the way back home from the stadium.

• @gallagher:

Paytens try. I was nervous as hell up to that point but the elation of that moment was over whelming.

That’d be mine too.

“Hodgson…puts a kick in,
    And the big hombre,
    PAYTEN!,
    Payten scores”

• ForumSupporter

@LCA:

@GNR4LIFE:

I agree totally. It was and still is the greatest moment in my 46yrs as a Balmain and Wests Tigers fan. Was great to be at the GF a week later, but that night at the SFS will never be forgotten.

It never will be…

Recent Topics