Players that would fit the team

• i just to get everyone’s thoughts on which off contract players would suit us for next year.

personally i think we a starting tackling machine in the second row/lock area as well about two players that can step up and fill that role when we are hit by injuries.

also a couple outside backs that can play full back with abit of experience. (lets face it teddy wont play a full season)

• Bryce Gibbs is off contract and without a team for next year. He is a cult hero, and would add depth and experience to the squad.

• Teddy will play the whole season!
    IMO we need a centre and a big front rower. Who would want to come to the Tigers atm is the question…

• That’s easy

Lyon and Inglis in the centres

• watched the warriors u20s side last weekend, cant remember there names but the centre, who played like hurrel was great and a big frontrower. neither would cost a lot now and i believe they will make great NRL players. they may take 6 months maybe a year or maybe be up to NRL standard next year but its worth a shot, if they can be signed for the right price, remember the warriors has signed hoffman and are after matai, so these kids are up for grabs.

• A good defensive back rower to fill the Fulton void. The NSW Cup lock of the season RyanSimpkins who will plays for Penrith in the NSW Cup grand final this weekend would be a good pick up and wouldn’t cost a lot. No problems with centres Takairangi and Kevin Naquama who have been rumoured as having signed with us

• ForumSupporter

A bloke by the name of Burgess…think he’s going to union tho…

• @razor7:

A good defensive back rower to fill the Fulton void. The NSW Cup lock of the season RyanSimpkins who will plays for Penrith in the NSW Cup grand final this weekend would be a good pick up and wouldn’t cost a lot. No problems with centres Takairangi and Kevin Naquama who have been rumoured as having signed with us

Yep and I bet that is filling Luke Brooks full of confidence having Takairangi and Naiqama outside him 😒

• @macca84:

Bryce Gibbs is off contract and without a team for next year. He is a cult hero, and would add depth and experience to the squad.

he wont be bad in the 2nd row imo to protect brooks on the edge. im just not sure what he offers in attack though.

and he’s only 29! geeze he looks older than that

• Dale Copley would be a great ctr signing. Have Brisbane locked him up yet or is he still off contract?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @Gray:

Dale Copley would be a great ctr signing. Have Brisbane locked him up yet or is he still off contract?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

brisbane have him locked up until 2016. would have been a great pick up tho

• As many as we can get… The majority of our squad is average!

I’d put up a Positions Vacant Sign for the following:

1. Tedesco
    2. Position Vacant
    3. Position Vacant
    4. Position Vacant
    5. Position Vacant
    6. Position Vacant
    7. Brooks
    8. Woods
    9. Farah
    10. Position Vacant
    11. Thompson
    12. Position Vacant
    13. Blair
    14. Moses
    15. Taupau
    16. Position Vacant
    17. Position Vacant

I’m more than happy for players in our current squad to put there hands up, but that means performing at the highest standard most weeks.

Every Player who comes on the market should be looked at!

• @Tiger Watto:

As many as we can get… The majority of our squad is average!

1. Tedesco
    2. Position Vacant
    3. Position Vacant
    4. Position Vacant
    5. Position Vacant
    6. Position Vacant
    7. Brooks
    8. Woods
    9. Farah
    10. Position Vacant
    11. Thompson
    12. Position Vacant
    13. Blair
    14. Moses
    15. Taupau
    16. Position Vacant
    17. Position Vacant

I’m more than happy for players in our current squad to put there hands up, but that means performing at the highest standard most weeks.

no austin?

• @Tiger Watto:

1. Tedesco
    2. Position Vacant
    3. Position Vacant
    4. Position Vacant
    5. Position Vacant
    6. Position Vacant
    7. Brooks
    8. Woods
    9. Farah
    10. Position Vacant
    11. Thompson
    12. Position Vacant
    13. Blair
    14. Moses
    15. Taupau
    16. Position Vacant
    17. Position Vacant

You don’t rate Nofoaluma?

• @Sabre:

@Tiger Watto:

1. Tedesco
    2. Position Vacant
    3. Position Vacant
    4. Position Vacant
    5. Position Vacant
    6. Position Vacant
    7. Brooks
    8. Woods
    9. Farah
    10. Position Vacant
    11. Thompson
    12. Position Vacant
    13. Blair
    14. Moses
    15. Taupau
    16. Position Vacant
    17. Position Vacant

You don’t rate Nofoaluma?

Love him, but he was average in 2014. If he wants his spot, work for it!

Recent Topics