Rabbits v Roosters

For me Rabbits

Can’t stand the Roosters

Should be a good game though

the big one

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Don’t care either way , should be a cracking game though !
Who’s channel 9 going to side with I wonder ?
Will it be inglis and the burgess bunch or will it be Minichiello , his mrs and the baby lol .

No care,
As long as Penny win tomorrow night and again in the GF
Stoked

@Demps:

No care,
As long as Penny win tomorrow night and again in the GF
Stoked

I’m with you Demps , the only club I have a modicum of respect for left is Penrith

go rabbits I detest the rorters

Can’t stand a bar of Souths. Seems like no one wants to know the Rooters this week, seems to be all about the Rabbits.

Carn the Chooks.

Bunnies to choke again

Roosters by 8

As an ex tigers fan who has walked away from the magpies , I’m looking forward to my second grand final win including 05 !!I’m now a proud bunnies fan !!! And let me be the first to congratulate the tigpies on the wooden spoon next year

Rabbits and penrith to the GF, I hate the dogs and roosters

@westy81:

Rabbits and penrith to the GF, I hate the dogs and roosters

Yep that’s what I’d like to see also. Roosters and Dogs have been there so many times already, a Panthers v Rabbits match up would be a refreshing change. Hope Penrith win the whole thing, tbh, but I wouldn’t begrudge Souths taking it out either - I was only 10 the last time they won a Premiership and if you ask Happy, he’ll tell you that was centuries ago! 😆

Video referees are ruining the game… going for roosters.

South’s looking strong now.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.