Tigers Fighting Fund - How To Donate?

• So the fighting fund has been launched, any information out there on how to contribute to it?

• Don’t want to donate , but I’m a bit skint this week after paying the rates

Can I make a withdrawal ??

• Banned

I’ve already contributed….its called membership…

• Do people who donate get their money back?

• You’re asking on the wrong forum mate.

• @Majere77:

You’re asking on the wrong forum mate.

What forum do i need to ask on?

• When I see players getting $500k a season and more, and not putting in, and getting involved in everything apart from playing football, I am certainly not going to do anything to help out. Let them contribute to their own survival first.

• I am a die hard Balmain Tiger now a West Tigers member……I wouldn’t give these muppetts 2c all you would be doing is funding them to perpetuate the crap that has occurred since the merger. Let them die…they deserve it. throwing good money after bad is an apt description of this fighting fund.

• Larrycorowa can you give 5c there are no more 1and 2c coins anymore…Benny might throw some BACK,but that’s highly unlikely…

• Nup 5c way too much

• I will be donating some cash , yes the club is in deep crap through dumb ideas , very bad board decisions , and maybe this has shaken them up , losing half of the joint venture would be and absolute stuff up , they need help , they are part of footy , no different to Souths , wests , easts , each to their own , I want the balmain part to stay as part of my wests tigers , history is a big part

• history is history….we want a better future and funding infighting is only going to prolong the pain

• i got burned once before donating, the tigers wanted the fans to put money in to get Hanley to stay, they got a good amount cant remember how much. but hanley signed with wests and we never seen the money again nor did we get another player to replace hanley.

• @bp tiger:

i got burned once before donating, the tigers wanted the fans to put money in to get Hanley to stay, they got a good amount cant remember how much. but hanley signed with wests and we never seen the money again nor did we get another player to replace hanley.

Whether people want to admit it or bury their heads in the sand, its a lost cause. People donating 50 bucks, even a couple hundred here and there isn’t going to make a lick of difference. You’re just throwing your money away. And as i asked earlier, i think the question of what happens to the money once the fight is lost is actually pretty relevant. Whose pocket will that fall into?

• Has anybody thought about a refund to the supporters?

Recent Topics