Issac Luke charged with grade 1 dangerous throw

• And will need to contest it to be free to play. Imo it wasn’t much different to the tackle that broke McKinnon’s neck, and as a result Jordan McLean got 8 weeks. They shouldn’t, but for some reason they take into account the players injury. Imo they’ll hire the best Lawyer’s and they’ll squirm their way out of it and he’ll be free to play.

• Someone will scream foul no matter which way it goes. I’m OK either way coz it doesn’t affect us lol.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @tig_prmz:

Someone will scream foul no matter which way it goes. I’m OK either way coz it doesn’t affect us lol.

Both 9’s are grubs. It would be nice to see them both miss out. Ennis looks likely to with the fracture in his foot. Couldn’t happen to a better guy.

• Inglis is a bigger grub than Ennis…salary cap cheat and woman basher, he is quite the combo. Isaac Luke is a certainty to get cleared to play, the NRL have their favourites from year to year and this year it is Souths turn. We have seen it before with Roosters last season and Dragons in '10. The Dogs will be playing against the refs next Sunday no doubt about it,they will get crucified by the wallopers in pink. Gift premiership to Souths coming up.

• Its going to be sweet to see Ennis sitting in the stands next Sunday. Grub.

• @Fade To Black:

Inglis is a bigger grub than Ennis…salary cap cheat and woman basher, he is quite the combo. Isaac Luke is a certainty to get cleared to play, the NRL have their favourites from year to year and this year it is Souths turn. We have seen it before with Roosters last season and Dragons in '10. The Dogs will be playing against the refs next Sunday no doubt about it,they will get crucified by the wallopers in pink. Gift premiership to Souths coming up.

Yep … Someone needs to turn the Goanna into road kill !

• The entire suspended for following week set up is a joke.
    The team thats fouled against recieves no benefit.
    You get put on report in the most important game of the year - you miss a few trials next season.
    So do the same thing one week or the next and you miss a grand final or a trial game…yeh right.

Let him play…I find it laughable a player landing on his elbow is compared to McKinnons injury

• @innsaneink:

The entire suspended for following week set up is a joke.
    The team thats fouled against recieves no benefit.
    You get put on report in the most important game of the year - you miss a few trials next season.
    So do the same thing one week or the next and you miss a grand final or a trial game…yeh right.

Let him play…I find it laughable a player landing on his elbow is compared to McKinnons injury

The point is that the tackle could have easily gone wrong. And if it does and SBW is injured, the punishment becomes harsher which is wrong. The affect the tackle has on the player should have no bearing on what the punishment will be.

• SBW was never put into a dangerous position so Issac Luke should get off in my opinion.

• @Sabre:

SBW was never put into a dangerous position so Issac Luke should get off in my opinion.

He went above the horizontal, he was most definitely put in a dangerous position.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@Sabre:

SBW was never put into a dangerous position so Issac Luke should get off in my opinion.

He went above the horizontal, he was most definitely put in a dangerous position.

It’s not as black and white as that.
    He was never going to land on his head/neck area, imo it wasn’t dangerous and definitely doesn’t deserve a suspension.

• Only reason he didn’t land on his head is cos SBW had the presence of mind to use his arm to break his fall.

• Regardless if he plays or not, Souths are going to mop the floor with them. Reminds me of 2010. The Dragons had probably been the best team in the comp for a few yrs, always falling short, then they finally made it to the GF and were heavy favourites against a team that had over achieved. The Dogs will do well to get within 20.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Only reason he didn’t land on his head is cos SBW had the presence of mind to use his arm to break his fall.

Despite our past differences I’m with you on this GNR …. Luke is a grub and a repeat offender . He should be sitting next to his grub mate ennis in the stands next week . The only reason SBW didn’t land on his head , was that he had the presence to twist himself so he could land in a safer position .

• The Dogs got away with a chicken wing last week so Luke should have no problems, but as we know with the NRL their rules for some and not for others.

Recent Topics