Interesting survey on new coaching position ..

• To all you fine people on the forum,I work in a club and spoke to a few of my friends regarding who will coach the Wests Tigers in 2015.
    Mostly the people I spoke to support other clubs,Manly,Dragons,Parra Dogs…
    I asked if their club needed a coach and you had three to choose from
    Griffin,Brown or Taylor who would you want…
    Out of thirty people I asked,this is how it ended up
    Griffin…19 votes.
    Brown…6 votes.
    Taylor …5 votes…
    Just a bit of interest,to see other peoples opinion rather than all WT supporters…
    It was interesting to get their opinion as outsiders…
    This was only my way of getting some input regarding other peoples thoughts,probably will get bagged by some but thought I’d have a go at something different… 😃 😃

• Why not give them the choice of none of the above. Your survey would have been a better read.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Probably the responses that you would expect, with Griffin being the only current NRL coach, and coming from the League’s glamour club Brisbane.

I have a friend who supports the Broncs, and he is shattered about losing Griffin, although I am not completely sold on him.

To be honest, he is probably the safest choice out of all the contenders, and the only way I can see him missing out is if he has priced himself out of the job. Yes there are no other NRL Head Coaching positions available at the moment (which is to our advantage), however there are usually openings during the season as struggling clubs sack coaches. He may want to bide his time rather than be underpaid for what he thinks he is worth.

In any case, we should know over the next week or so who has been handed the gig.

• Tigermaniac,I only asked about these guys because they seemed to be the most popular of the applicants,and as I said it was something different rather than asking all WT supporters……

• Griffin would be the most well known of the three to the casual NRL fan. Hardly a reliable poll

• @Madunit,read the thread,does it say anything that it should be relied on,as for casual NRL fans they support their teams with as much passion as we do ours.Thanks for your negative input…
    The Dragon supporters know Brown only to well
    Taylor is well known as well to these fans as is Griffin……

• Well if its not to be relied upon, why bother conducting it or posting it here?

Why call it interesting if it’s unreliable. It’s not interesting, it’s just nothing. Nothing is not interesting.

You may as well start a thread about how you had a toss in the shower.

• @Madunit,sorry I forgot the world revolves around you and your opinions and threads only……

• lol grow up sook.

you said it was not to be relied upon. Your words, not mine.

So why did you waste your time with an unreliable poll?

It has nothing to do with me and a lot to do with you. Judging by the content of your unreliable and unverifiable poll, you are very much keen to have Griffin as coach.

Why not just state that as your opinion instead of dressing it up as some sort of public opinion?

• Firstly Relax …

I not sure what Griffin offers. I am actually surprised he is a contender

Very bad performance by Broncos in the seasons he has been in charge with seemingly an above average roster and the best resources in the league.

Im still looking for some truth as to why potter is not here

• Potter is gone because the board made his position untenable. If he had stayed, then all the media rubbish would keep resurfacing.

As for the thread, I think Tigers supporters would probably post similar numbers. Griffin has come from a high profile club with plenty of sponsorship opportunities and facilities. Can he handle the WT second rate facilities and factions is the real challenge. He seems well liked and respected so I’d like him to get the gig.

I think he did well with a very young Broncos team and the retirement of great established players. He had Hunt playing out of his skin this year, and wasn’t scared to drop big name players who didn’t perform.

• ForumSupporter

Sample space to small…

• I think you’re poll is indicative of the general rugby league population’s thoughts on this topic… Most think Griffin is the best coach available, and I agree. I wouldn’t be surprised if we can’t offer him what we wants, and we end up with taylor or brown. I’d be happy to have either of these two also… anyone else and I’ll be disappointed

• @madunit:

lol grow up sook.

you said it was not to be relied upon. Your words, not mine.

So why did you waste your time with an unreliable poll?

It has nothing to do with me and a lot to do with you. Judging by the content of your unreliable and unverifiable poll, you are very much keen to have Griffin as coach.

Why not just state that as your opinion instead of dressing it up as some sort of public opinion?

You are a pinhead!!

• @Spartan117:

Firstly Relax …

I not sure what Griffin offers. I am actually surprised he is a contender

Very bad performance by Broncos in the seasons he has been in charge with seemingly an above average roster and the best resources in the league.

Im still looking for some truth as to why potter is not here

I will tell you why he is not here. He cannot coach. Understand?

Recent Topics