1989 GF Balmain v Raiders Replay tonight

• Just thought I’d let you all know that 11.00 pm tonight the 1989 Balmain v Canberra GF replay is on Foxtel

Maybe some of the younger WT’s fan might want to watch

Arguably the best GF I’ve seen

• Nah piss off… Not doing that to myself (again…)

• ForumSupporter

lol…grabs popcorn this will end well…

U should email Blocker Hap…I don’t think he’s watched it

• @Cultured Bogan:

Nah piss off… Not doing that to myself (again…)

Its been 25 years CB

Can’t hurt that much now ,can it ??

Just watch it with a bottle of OP handy , dull the pain

Your a WT’s supporter , we build up an immunity to these things

Maybe that’s what the club needs , Warren Ryan as GM ???

• @happy tiger:

@Cultured Bogan:

Nah piss off… Not doing that to myself (again…)

Its been 25 years CB

Can’t hurt that much now ,can it ??

Just watch it with a bottle of OP handy , dull the pain

Your a WT’s supporter , we build up an immunity to these things

Maybe that’s what the club needs , Warren Ryan as GM ???

Nah I’ll be leaving it where it belongs, in the past.

• How.

Did.

Mick.

NOT.

SCORE?!?!?!

:brick:

• @underdog:

How.

Did.

Mick.

NOT.

SCORE?!?!?!

:brick:

Ankle

Tap

By

Mal

Men

in

ga

That’s

How

Under

Dog

……

• :roll

Love your work Happy.

I’ve never seen a bloke so certain to score a try. EVER.

He was more certain to score than Sam Perritt was over the weekend. It’s as if he hit the ground and all of a sudden got bogged in it.

• @underdog:

:roll

Love your work Happy.

He was more certain to score than Sam Perritt was over the weekend. It’s as if he hit the ground and all of a sudden got bogged in it.

Read in Meninga’s autobiography that he didn’t think he would get him and thought he had scored

I know it must hurt many Balmain’s fans , but it is one of the best GF’s I have seen

• @underdog:

:roll

Love your work Happy.

That was unbelievable it was like his legs went Jelly.

• Balmain tried to run the clock down……they lost it rather than raiders winning

Might IQ it havent seen it for a while…LOL

Hopefully 05 is on sometime this week too

• This Grand Final still hurts .
    This Grand Final had everything , Controversy , unbelievable tries , emotion .
    If you suffered from Cardiac complications this game is not for you .
    Bloody hell did i cry after this game , the week before i was at the Stadium with my Dad when we beat Souths 20-10 to get into the Grand Final and i was sure we were not going to lose the Big One after that performance the week before , how wrong was i ? I was 11 years old and still have nightmares lol

• @foreveratiger:

This Grand Final still hurts .
    Bloody hell did i cry after this game , the week before i was at the Stadium with my Dad when we beat Souths 20-10 to get into the Grand Final and i was sure we were not going to lose the Big One after that performance the week before , how wrong was i ? I was 11 years old and still have nightmares lol

Full of if onlys - Elias hitting the cross bar, Mick Neil tripping over with the line open, Wayne Pearce dropping the ball with line open, Harrigan’s penalty against Maguire, Warren Ryan taking off Sirro and Roach, our inability to put Chicka Ferguson on the ground - all bias views of course. Was at the game too and have never been able to watch the full replay, but have seen snippets throughout the years. I feel your pain

• It was Balmains destiny to lose that game when you look at all those little moments.

• @Telltails:

@foreveratiger:

This Grand Final still hurts .

Full of if onlys - Elias hitting the cross bar, Mick Neil tripping over with the line open, Wayne Pearce dropping the ball with line open, Harrigan’s penalty against Maguire, Warren Ryan taking off Sirro and Roach, our inability to put Chicka Ferguson on the ground - all bias views of course. Was at the game too and have never been able to watch the full replay, but have seen snippets throughout the years. I feel your pain

i have never been able to watch past the 1st half .

Recent Topics