A feel good story.

• I like to share this story with you. Working in the Childrens Cancer Ward i get to meet alot of beutiful,strong and inspirational kids and their parents. Recently this young six year old came in for explorative brain surgery. He came to the ward all decked out in his Wests Tigers pyjamas. His parents said he is a massive WT fan. The problem was he refused to take them off and wear the hospital gown. Not wanting to stress him out before his Operation, a few of us pitched in and made him a Wests Tigers gown. We bought the material and stiched the WT logo by hand. We presented it to him On the morning of his Op. Yes he couldn’t get those WT PJ off fast enough, so he could wear the gown. And to see the smile on his face was priceless. His OP was went well too. Do any of you have any feel good stories to share?

• Banned

@Tigermama:

I like to share this story with you. Working in the Childrens Cancer Ward i get to meet alot of beutiful,strong and inspirational kids and their parents. Recently this young six year old came in for explorative brain surgery. He came to the ward all decked out in his Wests Tigers pyjamas. His parents said he is a massive WT fan. The problem was he refused to take them off and wear the hospital gown. Not wanting to stress him out before his Operation, a few of us pitched in and made him a Wests Tigers gown. We bought the material and stiched the WT logo by hand. We presented it to him On the morning of his Op. Yes he couldn’t get those WT PJ off fast enough, so he could wear the gown. And to see the smile on his face was priceless. His OP was went well too. Do any of you have any feel good stories to share?

My feelgood story was reading this and feeling a thousand times better.You were sent from heaven tigermama.Beautiful read.Truly beautiful.

• Great great story hope all goes well for the little tiger and well done to the fans of this young fella, be nice if some of the playing roster could get the time to visit the little guy .

• @Jerry Seinfeld:

@Tigermama:

I like to share this story with you. Working in the Childrens Cancer Ward i get to meet alot of beutiful,strong and inspirational kids and their parents. Recently this young six year old came in for explorative brain surgery. He came to the ward all decked out in his Wests Tigers pyjamas. His parents said he is a massive WT fan. The problem was he refused to take them off and wear the hospital gown. Not wanting to stress him out before his Operation, a few of us pitched in and made him a Wests Tigers gown. We bought the material and stiched the WT logo by hand. We presented it to him On the morning of his Op. Yes he couldn’t get those WT PJ off fast enough, so he could wear the gown. And to see the smile on his face was priceless. His OP was went well too. Do any of you have any feel good stories to share?

My feelgood story was reading this and feeling a thousand times better.You were sent from heaven tigermama.Beautiful read.Truly beautiful.

Aww Shucks Jerry… You just made me blush 😉

• Wonderful!

• I spent a time at the dentist this morning, while he did some drilling and grinding on a problem molar to find it had a big crack in it, which means it has to be extracted next Tuesday.
    Tigermama, your story took my mind off the tooth and it really was a good one. It would be nice, if some of the well-known Tiger players were able to visit this six year old Tiger.
    Thanks, Tigermama.
    ps. Would you update the story, if you get the chance, please.

• @tiger jim:

Great great story hope all goes well for the little tiger and well done to the fans of this young fella, be nice if some of the playing roster could get the time to visit the little guy .

We e mailed the club and told them of this special little boy “tiger jim” We too hope some of the boys get in touch with him. It would make his day, and they will be rewarded with one of the most beutiful genuine smiles they would ever see :slight_smile:

• @MightyMaggy:

I spent a time at the dentist this morning, while he did some drilling and grinding on a problem molar to find it had a big crack in it, which means it has to be extracted next Tuesday.
    Tigermama, your story took my mind off the tooth and it really was a good one. It would be nice, if some of the well-known Tiger players were able to visit this six year old Tiger.
    Thanks, Tigermama.
    ps. Would you update the story, if you get the chance, please.

Certainly will try too"MightyMaggy" The young boy and his family are moving up North to be closer to family though. Will try and up date his condition if possible.

• This puts everything in perspective.

• Hope he stays healthy

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• ForumSupporter

Great Story Mama….best wishes to the young fella

• I hope this isn’t going to upset anyone , but a couple of years ago we had young Lleyton that the team really took to who was really battling health wise

If I remember correctly even Lleyton Hewitt got involved

How is young Lleyton going ??

• ForumSupporter

@happy tiger:

I hope this isn’t going to upset anyone , but a couple of years ago we had young Lleyton that the team really took to how was battling

If I remember correctly even Lleyton Hewitt got involved

How is young Lleyton going ??

He’s going OK Happy…still in and out of hospital,

He delivered a game ball in the second Manly game this year as part of a care flight promotion,

Recent Topics