Fewer leaks now...

• While it was obvious that we were choosing from 5 coaches for the last few weeks, no-one actually had anymore than a 1 in 5 guess who it would be until the SMH broke the story about 2 hours before the official statement was released.

& regarding the GM Football Operations - I don;t remember anyone even vaguely mentioning Phil Moss’ name until the actual forma announcement.

I think that proves fairly conclusively that our sieve like quality of recent years has changed markedly.

Well done to all involved!

• Nothing worse than a boat (or a club) that leaks.

• Banned

@softlaw:

While it was obvious that we were choosing from 5 coaches for the last few weeks, no-one actually had anymore than a 1 in 5 guess who it would be until the SMH broke the story about 2 hours before the official statement was released.

& regarding the GM Football Operations - I don;t remember anyone even vaguely mentioning Phil Moss’ name until the actual forma announcement.

I think that proves fairly conclusively that our sieve like quality of recent years has changed markedly.

Thank christ.Change is here.

• Was told yesterday by a unreliable source so did not say anything. Anyway let the new order begin, in with the new out with the old

• Impressive considering i’m assuming they probably knew last week but chose to hold back the announcement until the Roosters season had finished. If the Roosters had been in the gf this week, we probably wouldn’t have found out for another week. That goes for the GM from Penrith as well, whose season was also still alive on the weekend, and out of respect, we chose to sit on it.

• Banned

@GNR4LIFE:

Impressive considering i’m assuming they probably knew last week but chose to hold back the announcement until the Roosters season had finished. If the Roosters had been in the gf this week, we probably wouldn’t have found out for another week. That goes for the GM from Penrith as well, whose season was also still alive on the weekend, and out of respect, we chose to sit on it.

Agree totally.Well done Grant Mayer well done new Wests Tigers Board Well done Wests Tigers.

• Banned

@softlaw:

100% correct. Well handled Wests Tigers.

• Dare I say it was well handled.

• Everything appears normal , like a proper NRL club

This isn’t right

What the hell are we going to whinge about anymore

Soon we will be signing players who fit our playing roster

• @happy tiger:

Everything appears normal , like a proper NRL club

This isn’t right

Lets not lose our heads just yet. Our S&C department is still in a shambles.

• @happy tiger:

This isn’t right

we follow rugby league and the tigers mate, people will always find something to winge about 😆

• Banned

Ah someone found the Selleys at last!

• HALLELUJAH … We can finally see the light.

• @happy tiger:

This isn’t right

It will make my job easier on here!

• I’ve never had this feeling of stability before….

How nice…

Recent Topics