Taylors new asistant coaches

Bit surprising really….

Farah will be stoked I reckon !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Lol, Looks like Tallis just spotted Farah looming up behind Taylor.

Seriously though, he should be given full authority on who he wants as his assistants. If Kidwell and Payten aren’t in his plans, then haere ra bro, and so long big hombre

Anybody from Roosters?

As long as he gets to pick them it’s fine by me……

It HAS to be his choice or it will be the same old thing. Let’s see how this pans out.

He has actually played with a few of the assistants around

Dymock ,Fairleigh ,Egan ???,Kidwell .

Probably more I can’t think of

Wouldn’t mind Dymock on board.

@gallagher:

Kearney.

I didn’t add Kearney to the list because Bennett reaffirmed that Kearney would be staying next season

@happy tiger:

@gallagher:

Kearney.

I didn’t add Kearney to the list because Bennett reaffirmed that Kearney would be staying next season

I suppose thats not surprising.

Look Taylor will be stoked with the appointment , his earning’s would have tripled i reckon with what he was getting as an assistant so of course he is going to sound very enthused .
I was very surprised with the selection but think he will be a very good fit for us , the big + for us he would know the Roosters talent coming through and could entice one of there young stars to come over our way .

@innsaneink:

Bit surprising really….

Monkey Boy, the Gorilla and the Pasty Face Scarecrow 😆

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.