Bring back Sheens

• A lot of people on this forum wanted change during the Shenius years, well the facts are simple.

1. Sheens was cool, unpredictable, we played an interesting style of footy even when we lost, The tv ratings spoke volumes. We even won a premiership.

2. Potter didn’t do much in 2 years, felt sorry for him though

3)Now we have a great “football” brain as a coach who likes to piss in cups and throw it on other people, and gets knocked out by his own players. Let’s face it, if you haven’t matured by 30 or 35 you will never mature. I think assistant suited him fine, chasing the balls around the park, but first grade coach?

I hope Taylor wins a premiership for the tigers, though this one has the hallmarks of an epic tragedy especially at a time when the tigers need exceptional leadership, I’m disappointed.

And i don’t want to hear about how he had matured at the roosters, I could have coached the rorters to a premiership, all they needed to do is show up.

• ForumSupporter

lol…was wondering when Sheens would get a run…top post

• @TigerOfBankstown:

A lot of people on this forum wanted change during the Shenius years, well the facts are simple.

1. Sheens was cool, unpredictable, we played an interesting style of footy even when we lost, The tv ratings spoke volumes. We even won a premiership.

3)Now we have a great “football” brain as a coach who likes to piss in cups and throw it on other people, and gets knocked out by his own players. Let’s face it, if you haven’t matured by 30 or 35 you will never mature. I think assistant suited him fine, chasing the balls around the park, but first grade coach?

I hope Taylor wins a premiership for the tigers, though this one has the hallmarks of an epic tragedy especially at a time when the tigers need exceptional leadership, I’m disappointed.

And i don’t want to hear about how he had matured at the roosters, I could have coached the rorters to a premiership, all they needed to do is show up.

I too am a bit disappointed in the selection of Taylor , for me he’s one rung above Ricky Stuart . But I’m praying he proves me WRONG ! Time will tell I suppose ?
    As for sheens … No thanks !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Banned

@TigerOfBankstown:

A lot of people on this forum wanted change during the Shenius years, well the facts are simple.

Glass half empty kinda person, I’m guessing 😒

• I feel a little like that as well. The decision has been made all we can do is back him.
    As far as Tim sheens done and dusted.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• I get feelings of Stockholm syndrome with old Teflon myself sometimes. so i can understand where the op is coming from.

• My disappointment is that knockers who are supposed to be team followers are already out in force only hours after the appointment. As was said some weeks ago it doesn’t matter which coach is selected at least 50% of the forum will say they are disappointed.

There is a saying that life is what you make it. Jason Taylor now has a great chance to make what he can as Wests Tigers new coach. The decision has been made . He needs support and living in the past and bringing back Sheens is not going to help anything

• Seriously?

Perhaps we could talk moody and Fitzy out of retirement also.

• We need to get behind Taylor from day dot. If you don’t like the man then so be it, but Sheens ain’t coming back (and you know it) so I really don’t see any point in promoting disruptive, useless talk. On a day when we should be looking forward with optimism I think this thread is just inappropriate.

• @bigsiro:

We need to get behind Taylor from day dot. If you don’t like the man then so be it, but Sheens ain’t coming back (and you know it) so I really don’t see any point in promoting disruptive, useless talk. On a day when we should be looking forward with optimism I think this thread is just inappropriate.

Amen to that bigsiro,
    Time to look forward with what the tigers have here and now.

• @TigerOfBankstown:

Good to see open minds are alive and well here, hasn’t set foot in the place and already has a few death riders.

• @TigerOfBankstown:

Now is not the time for pessimism “Tiger Of Bankstown” The club has made some good changes, so lets be positive about the future. Put a smile on your dial and rejoice with us 😉

• Why even bring this up? Taylor is with us for 3 years. He’s got a good footy brain and hopefully he picks his assistants. He took some ordinary Parra and Souths teams to finals footy, so God knows what he’ll do with the talent we have on our roster. I don’t care if he is a dickhead, we’ve all been one at some time in our lives, just as long as he gets results and commands the respect of players.

• Banned

Couple of early wins will shut all this crap up. Round one can’t come quick enough

• In the words of our friend GEO,

Respect the past ….embrace the future…

Recent Topics