Which current NRL coach wouldn't you like to see at the club

With all this talk about our new coach JT, I was wondering who you wouldn’t like to see coach this wonderful club. Personally I wouldn’t like to see Des Hasler. He might be a nice bloke, but I don’t like the way he coaches with the wrestling tactics and the way he points out that every other team is the underdogs.

@happy tiger:

Ricky

/thread.

Cleary, and its not even close.

@GNR4LIFE:

You wouldn’t want Cleary… :crazy

@GNR4LIFE:

What’s wrong with Cleary?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

@wtigers:

@GNR4LIFE:

What’s wrong with Cleary?

Cleary is actually my best mates old man.

Disregard, i thought it said ‘‘which coach WOULD you like to see’’

I rate that guy very highly.

As for the actual question, probably Sticky.

@GNR4LIFE:

Disregard, i thought it said ‘‘which coach WOULD you like to see’’

I rate that guy very highly.

As for the actual question, probably Sticky.

Cleary is the only coach I would take at the minute if I could take my pick, with daylight second and Madge third. He will leave the game with a swag of NRL trophies.

@macca84:

With all this talk about our new coach JT, I was wondering who you wouldn’t like to see coach this wonderful club. Personally I wouldn’t like to see Des Hasler. He might be a nice bloke, but I don’t like the way he coaches with the wrestling tactics and the way he points out that every other team is the underdogs.

In 11 years of coaching Des Hasler has taken his teams to the GRAND FINAL 5 times! And you wouldn’t want him to come here? :crazy

I think most coaches preach from the same book, it usually comes down to who your preaching to. Cleary stands out as he seems to be able to lift meat and potatoes footballers into quality footballers, but really most coaches even Ricky will get results if they have a good roster and a lot of luck .

I am happy with JT, no reason why he will not achieve the same sort of results that Cleary,Hassler or Bellyache would given the same roster

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.