2 centres I would like !

• There is two young centres running around this week in the lower grand finals, both i think would do us quit find.

1. Waqa Blake from the panthers he looks like a real up and comer, he will find it hard to break into the 1st team with Whare and jamel there.
    2. not sure what the kids name is he plays centre no: 4 for the warriors under 20s he is right out of the Hurrel mould, runs hard and his defence is good, again not much chance to break into the warriors team.
      neither these two would cost a lot but they will be good players either next year or the year after. would like top see the club build from the other clubs who cannot offer them spots in there nrl sides.
      any one seen either play and your thoughts.

• The Warriors 4 is Solomone Kata. I’ve seen the warriors play a few times but don’t remember this guy. Lisone is the standout performer and is one beast of a prop.

The Panthers have huge wraps on Blake and won’t be letting him go anytime soon. Think he’s just re-signed. They want to put an extra 7-8kg on him too as he was sick earlier in the year and hasn’t filled out since then.

Although they rate Naiqama, they rate Blake higher which is probably why they’re releasing Kevin to us and keeping hold of Blake for at least a few more years. You’ll see Idris in the back row before you see Blake leave their club.

We don’t really need to sign a young centre. We have Seve who was rated higher than Watene-Zelezniak last year (who’s got a chance and done very well this season) and if Seve didn’t get injured he would have already played first grade as an injury replacement towards the end of the year too. On top of Seve there’s Simona who’s young (but can Taylor turn him into a real centre), Fine, as well as possibly Naiqama and Takaraingi. Hopefully Lawrence is nowhere to be seen near the backs next season.

• @Balmain Boy:

The Warriors 4 is Solomone Kata. I’ve seen the warriors play a few times but don’t remember this guy. Lisone is the standout performer and is one beast of a prop.

The Panthers have huge wraps on Blake and won’t be letting him go anytime soon. Think he’s just re-signed. They want to put an extra 7-8kg on him too as he was sick earlier in the year and hasn’t filled out since then.

Although they rate Naiqama, they rate Blake higher which is probably why they’re releasing Kevin to us and keeping hold of Blake for at least a few more years. You’ll see Idris in the back row before you see Blake leave their club.

We don’t really need to sign a young centre. We have Seve who was rated higher than

Watene-Zelezniak last year (who’s got a chance and done very well this season) and if Seve didn’t get injured he would have already played first grade as an injury replacement towards the end of the year too. On top of Seve there’s Simona who’s young (but can Taylor turn him into a real centre), Fine, as well as possibly Naiqama and Takaraingi. Hopefully Lawrence is nowhere to be seen near the backs next season.

thanks for putting a name to the warriors centre. watch the 20s grand final and see this kid go, i think he is going to be a real good one.

• Seen Kata play a few times. I like what I saw.

• Just saw Bryson Goodwin named on extended bench for Souths. He was playing great earlier in the year but now Auv’a has cemented starting spot (who is off contract). Wouldn’t mind picking up either of them.

• Banned

Bryson would be a handy pick up on the cheap Alex.

• R u kidding me Bryson?
    U guys, there is no coincidence that scouths started playing better when they dumped him!!!
    Yep that’s all we need another lulia?!?!
    Please sign a quality junior.

• I like Goodwin. Tough centre that doesnt let many get buy him and works really hard. Not the most dynamic attacking centre more like a tough tackling centre. I dont see him leaving Souths though.

• @Chipofftheoldblock:

I like Goodwin. Tough centre that doesnt let many get buy him and works really hard. Not the most dynamic attacking centre more like a tough tackling centre. I dont see him leaving Souths though.

Kicks too. We need to start thinking about this when Richards retires. I know moses kicks but is he good enough to be first string?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Banned

Jamie Lyon and Dylan Walker will do thanks :mrgreen:

• Would love to sign Aav’a from Souths.

• @shakey4d:

@Chipofftheoldblock:

I like Goodwin. Tough centre that doesnt let many get buy him and works really hard. Not the most dynamic attacking centre more like a tough tackling centre. I dont see him leaving Souths though.

Kicks too. We need to start thinking about this when Richards retires. I know moses kicks but is he good enough to be first string?

I am fairly sure that Naquima is a good kicker.

• Kicks too. We need to start thinking about this when Richards retires. I know moses kicks but is he good enough to be first string?

I don’t think you need to be worrying about Moses kicking ability. I saw the kid kick I think it was 9/9 vs Wentworthville at Campbletown this year, with the majority of them from the sideline.

He is a lot better Kicker then what the majority of people think. And working with JT who was a sharp shooter himself in his day, can only improve his kicking percentage!

• I’d take Whare and Idris thanks, fair swap for Lulia and Lawrence?

• @Flippedy:

Jamie Lyon and Dylan Walker will do thanks :mrgreen:

Why take Dylan Walker when you can take Greg Inglis ,still the best centre in the game and he doesn’t even play that position barring SOO

GI and Lyon for me

Recent Topics