Gavet & J.T

for the sake of our premiership aspirations
i hope these 2 connect.

a push in the right direction perhaps - Potter lost him. We need him.

@AmericanHistoryX:

i hope these 2 connect.

I liked Potter as a man and a coach.But I think a lot of the players didnt fully get him as a person and it translated as Potter couldnt get them to rally when no heart was shown in our last 6 or so games.Doubt you will get that with Taylor as he has a much more in your face type personality ala Hasler and Toovey etc.

If Taylor is to make any real impact, he will see Gavet for what he is; all show and very little substance. I can’t believe the support he gets from some on here. Our prospects for 2015 will be based on how Taylor manages Farah, not Gavet.

@AmericanHistoryX:

i hope these 2 connect.

Just not Fa’alogo style…

Why? Gavet is very insignificant to our success

Hopefully Gavet understands he has to make the effort to be a good RL player,JT may get the best out of him if he applies himself…

It all boils down to his attitude and how far he wants to go ….

I like Gavet yes he’s a little raw and has a lot to learn . I believe he has potential. Can Taylor bring the best out of him that is the question ?
I guess time will tell.
As far as Robbie is concerned that’s another story for another day.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

@TrueTiger:

Hopefully Gavet understands he has to make the effort to be a good RL player,JT may get the best out of him if he applies himself…

It all boils down to his attitude and how far he wants to go ….

I agree but some players need role models to guide and direct them.

@LCA:

If Taylor is to make any real impact, he will see Gavet for what he is; all show and very little substance. I can’t believe the support he gets from some on here. Our prospects for 2015 will be based on how Taylor manages Farah, not Gavet.

sounds like he"ll be babysitting

if gavet is no good, than i’ll give up the game.

@AmericanHistoryX:

if gavet is no good, than i’ll give up the game.

What exactly is he good at? Enlighten us please?

in the words of freddie mercury -

he’s monstrosity

Like others he is a long long way off being a quality Fgrader, no discipline,no consistency just for starters. Not saying he will not make the grade, but their are others who deserve a shot before Gavet.

Gavet = work in progress.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.