Farah and Taylor

• Has anyone heard from Robbie Farah. Is he happy with Taylor.
    Are we gonna get another clash. Is he gonna pull his head in. And respect this coach?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Said he was gonna give us all a bell tomorrow….

• ForumSupporter

Faff’s on his way to PNG

• @Geo.:

Faff’s on his way to PNG

Sorry to ping-pong or PNG

• good thread.
    Taylor to collar farah

• Listening to taylor on tripleM you can be sure he’s gonna make it known REAL fast that he’s the boss. I really hope Farah sucks in his ego and just plays footy. I’m not confident he can for an extended period of time tho. I can see a bumpy ride coming up.

• @gallagher:

Listening to taylor on tripleM you can be sure he’s gonna make it known REAL fast that he’s the boss. I really hope Farah sucks in his ego and just plays footy. I’m not confident he can for an extended period of time tho. I can see a bumpy ride coming up.

If thats the case then that is Farah’s problem and he should consider shipping out. He needs to understand that the coach is there for a reason, and to be his boss, not his mate. I’m sick to death of hearing about what the players want, and what might put them offside. If they have a problem, stiff shit, they should be offered to have the door opened for them as they leave. Its about time we had a coach with some balls, who tells everyone whose boss. The coach should have full authority, without question, and not have to deal with a bunch of whiney school girls, crying cos he’s their boss and not their mate. For too long the players at this club have had it easy, its been treated like a pub team at times, with guys only interested in playing with their mates, and walking out when they no longer can. Its about time this club had an enforcer in the coaching ranks, and i really hope JT becomes that enforcer.

• i bet ya Mike Brady could fix all this!

• @AmericanHistoryX:

i bet ya Mike Brady could fix all this!

More like Alice !

• Banned

I’m positive they will clash. Both are very prickly to say the least.

• and sam!

• @AmericanHistoryX:

and sam!

" the butcher "

• good ten pin bowler

• Lets just wait and see. Gee Robbie has copped heaps - most of which is through suspicious eyes, based on the dreaded ego philosophy. Probably made a couple of bad judgement calls as our captain but if anyone understands about regrettable actions in the face of rugby league fans I am guessing our new coach will be a great mentor.

• elvis said - suspicious minds

Recent Topics