Luke and ennis out

• Great news, both grubs and karma has got them.

Luke deserved a min of a week but i was surprised the soufs/nrl love in didn’t get him off.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Who cares. Next time please post in the general section.

• @willow:

Who cares. Next time please post in the general section.

Why

• Hard to have sympathy for a guy who once admitted trying to break another mans leg in a tackle. A man who was his own cousin no less. Hope he enjoys his meat pie sitting in the stands.

• will have little effect in the outcome. the writing is on the wall.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Hard to have sympathy for a guy who once admitted trying to break another mans leg in a tackle. A man who was his own cousin no less. Hope he enjoys his meat pie sitting in the stands.

Exactly and Ennis needs no introduction.

• Banned

I’ve got a sneaky suspicion that this broken foot business is one MASSIVE smokey from the Bulldogs and Ennis will play in the G/F…wouldn’t that rattle the Bunnies as they run out from the tunnel and see Ennis wearing the #9…hmmmm!!

• the hoola hoop girls are still coming on one way or the other.

• Luke has no brains otherwise he would not have put himself in the position to miss the grand final,Kleenex on special at Woolies all week if he needs them…

Rules are rules and the way they have been enforced this year after the Mcinnon incident then he deserves to miss out…

Suck it up Luke…once a grub always a grub…

• Ennis may have been lucky to miss out on the GF,Souths would of absolutely hammered him…

He’s
    Had it coming to him …

• ForumSupporter

Luke maybe a grub…but the game has gone soft….a week for that is pathetic SBW had 1 foot on the ground and landed one his shoulder with his arm bracing him…in days gone by it was a good tackle…

May as well ban tackling altogether and play touch footy

• Banned

@TrueTiger:

Luke has no brains otherwise he would not have put himself in the position to miss the grand final,Kleenex on special at Woolies all week if he needs them…

Rules are rules and the way they have been enforced this year after the Mcinnon incident then he deserves to miss out…

And yet, Josh Reynolds escaped any ban during Origin for a far worse lifting tackle, imo. It sh!ts me how the judiciary has these double standards - either charge them all or not at all!

• he’s not a grub geo.

• ForumSupporter

@Flippedy:

@TrueTiger:

Luke has no brains otherwise he would not have put himself in the position to miss the grand final,Kleenex on special at Woolies all week if he needs them…

And yet, Josh Reynolds escaped any ban during Origin for a far worse lifting tackle, imo. It sh!ts me how the judiciary has these double standards - either charge them all or not at all!

Not to mention Reynolds dropping a knee on a players throat and it didn’t even get to the MRC… it’s a joke…

• @alexaki:

I’ve got a sneaky suspicion that this broken foot business is one MASSIVE smokey from the Bulldogs and Ennis will play in the G/F…wouldn’t that rattle the Bunnies as they run out from the tunnel and see Ennis wearing the #9…hmmmm!!

Remember the injury drama surrounding Pat Richards into the 2005 grand final. He finished up scoring the try of the season in that game.

Recent Topics