Insider knowledge

• Just wondering if anyone has heard any talk about signings for next year apart from brad and kev.

• Very few keep things to themselves or wait to be asked on here…if they have news of.any sort

• I’m hearing Willie Mason’s name is still being thrown around

• Mason is being chased by Manly a lot more vigourously.

Besides, we don’t need him. We need defensively strong backrowers.

and Politoni

• I have also head that Manly are after Mason. I heard we were in discussions with Lloyd Perrett but have not heard any further. Dominic Peroux from the Warriors (sorry about spelling), is another name that keeps bobbing up.

Politoni is a bit out of left field. Won’t Cherrington be in State Cup next year?

• Politoni can cover the halves and hooker and would be a handy player. better than Luani.

We have Farah for a few years, lets not rush Cherrington, because he will be vital to the clubs future (as much as Brooks and Moses)

But being in the front line defensively, I’d hate to bring him in and injure him early. blood him slowly and reap the benefits.

• Politoni? What nonsense.

Cherrington will get exactly what he needs next season. Most of a year in NSW Cup with the odd game filling in for Robbie when he’s on Origin duty/injured. A handful of games is perfect for his development.

It’s a load of crap to hold bright young talents back for fear of something maybe happening…

Politoni has done nothing at any club, even though he was a local junior we let him go for a reason. He can also only play hooker, nowhere else.

• Where’s smoking gun when you need him/her, to provide tips to bet against.

• I wonder if Warren Mcdondald is still our recruitment man???You would imagine both Taylor and Moss have a lot of home work to do before they start spending money

• @supercoach:

I wonder if Warren Mcdondald is still our recruitment man???You would imagine both Taylor and Moss have a lot of home work to do before they start spending money

Hopefully that fat oxygen thief is told to look for a new job.

• ForumSupporter

lol…Don’t hold back Willow…I’m sure with the new structures in place Taylor and Moss will be much more hands on with recruitment for the NRL side…and the ole ompa lumpa will find his way back to the Pies…

• @willow:

@supercoach:

I wonder if Warren Mcdondald is still our recruitment man???You would imagine both Taylor and Moss have a lot of home work to do before they start spending money

Hopefully that fat oxygen thief is told to look for a new job.

Well we keep getting mixed messages on that one , don’t we ??

One minute we are being told he isn’t involved in recruitment of players in the Top 25 and the next minute he is getting involved in the Tedesco retention (which almost ended badly )

• @Happy,I thought employing a GM for football operations would see the end of McDonald recruiting anymore,I may be wrong but why would we need him if Moss is to oversee football operations as I thought that includes recruitment .We can only wish his time here is all but over…
    Fresh faces …Fresh start… 🙏 :sign:

• @TrueTiger:

@Happy,I thought employing a GM for football operations would see the end of McDonald recruiting anymore,I may be wrong but why would we need him if Moss is to oversee football operations as I thought that includes recruitment .We can only wish his time here is all but over…
    Fresh faces …Fresh start… 🙏 :sign:

Well we have heard nothing about him being terminated , so we have to assume he is still in a R&R role of some description

• Happy,maybe the broom has missed a bit here and there……

Recent Topics