Will Wests survive alone

• It is hard for me to comprehend The fighting between wests and Balmain.
    Would Wests Tigers survive standing alone.
    Wouldn’t it be beneficial for Balmain to stay with West Tigers. The more members you have the stronger you are. I understand Balmain got into financial difficulties. I don’t think they deserve to be kicked in the guts while they are down. I say rallied together. (safer in numbers)
    What is the membership total for Wests Tigers?
    What is the membership total for South Sydney?
    The logo "Tigers "Will remain regardless .
    Question :Why ?
    My thoughts why are to widen the demographics of supporters. So I believe helping hand is beneficial for all parties involved.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Gentleman, start your engines.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Gentleman, start your engines.

hahaha

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• ForumSupporter

What this is wierd…Don’t Wests Tigers supporters and members follow the Wests Tigers…nothing changes,the NRL hold the licence…they certainly aren’t about to change it…the ONLY change will be at Board level and if
    Balmain fans want to get there nickers in a twist over that …then woopie do

• @Geo.:

What this is wierd…Don’t Wests Tigers supporters and members follow the Wests Tigers…nothing changes,the NRL hold the licence…they certainly aren’t about to change it…the ONLY change will be at Board level and if

I think they should change the constitution to say if Balmain loose their board seats then so do Wests - or perhaps merge the leagues clubs and football clubs so one is tied to the other because neither club exists outside of Wests Tigers

• I would say that ever since Balmain started defaulting on their contributions to the JV Wests has stood alone.

I can only see it being a good thing.

• @Cultured Bogan:

I would say that ever since Balmain started defaulting on their contributions to the JV Wests has stood alone.

I can only see it being a good thing.

Didn’t think of it that way

Good post CB

• I think the Wests Tigers could survive without the backing of Balmain Tigers or Wests Ashfield. They are self sufficient and have an identity as one club in its own right.

• I cant see why our survival chances would worsen,we could be financially better off if we’re smart. Money from playing all games at ANZ would be more than what Balmain have been putting in.

• Shame what’s happening to Balmain. I am an old Balmain supporter, but I think not having two agendas at board level will be a good thing for the Wests Tigers.

Hopefully we can get everyone in the organisation moving in the same direction.

Time will tell.

Posted using RoarFEED

• @weststigers:

Shame what’s happening to Balmain. I am an old Balmain supporter, but I think not having two agendas at board level will be a good thing for the Wests Tigers.

Hopefully we can get everyone in the organisation moving in the same direction.

Time will tell.

Posted using RoarFEED

Yeah I hope so too.
    The bigger the fan base the stronger the club.

Posted using RoarFEED

• @Boonboon2:

@Geo.:

I think they should change the constitution to say if Balmain loose their board seats then so do Wests - or perhaps merge the leagues clubs and football clubs so one is tied to the other because neither club exists outside of Wests Tigers[/

Not sure what you mean. Are you saying that if Balmain are gone , then Wests should be too, even if they have the money to continue successfully ???
    Won’t happen.
    You also just can’t merge leagues clubs and football clubs as they are different entities

• @Boonboon2:

@Geo.:

I think they should change the constitution to say if Balmain loose their board seats then so do Wests - or perhaps merge the leagues clubs and football clubs so one is tied to the other because neither club exists outside of Wests Tigers

You couldnt be wronger

• Don’t worry folks, eye of the tiger is a song by survivor.

Posted using RoarFEED

• I’m an old Balmain fan and under the current conditions, if they cant pay up they need to shut up shop. Simple as that. It’s not fair to keep Wests at bay and hope Balmain can come out of their financial issues. I think that the NRL have given Balmain more time than what I think is fair to Wests to come up with the money. I think the sooner Wests know where they stand the sooner they can start planning for their future and also for the future of the Wests Tigers.

Recent Topics