Let's all get on the same page -please !!

• Banned

Good appointment. Outstanding football brain and wasn’t a bad player in his day either. As a former quality half he will be an excellent mentor; especially to young Brooks and Moses. True he had a few problems back in the day but that was a long time ago and he’s grown a lot as a coach since then; most recently assisting young Robinson at the Chooks and the perfect kicking in general play mentor for our young halves.
    ( please no more for Farah kicking in general play )
    Let our team develop and unite
    No bitching
    Look where there the bulldogs are this weekend
    That can be us !!!
    Why can’t we stick together and not bitch!!!
    And develop a winning singing positive culture like the western wanders and put all other fans clubs to shame

Here come the tigers wearing black and gold !!!
    So hard to break strong fit and bold !!!

Enough is enough !!

Unite my friends unite !!!
    Balmain /magpie
    Who gives a rats let’s do if together and forge ahead -unite I say unite !!!
    Let us be the pride of the leauge

Posted using RoarFEED

• Why, this would be a pretty boring place if everyone agreed. Stuff conformity.

• Banned

What team do you support ???
    The tigers -wright !!
    Me too!!!

Posted using RoarFEED

• I think everyone wishes Taylor and Moss the best of luck and hope they succeed

However many of us differ in what they believe our expectations are now

Nothing wrong with that

Some will be proven right ,some will be proven wrong

• ForumSupporter

Same page haha ….not even…NO

• @brewster13:

The tigers -wright !!
    Me too!!!

Posted using RoarFEED

Whose wright? A new signing for 2015?

• @GNR4LIFE:

@brewster13:

The tigers -wright !!
    Me too!!!

Posted using RoarFEED

Whose wright? A new signing for 2015?

Wong GNR 😆

• Banned

Graham wright
    Powerhouse 2nd rower from Christchurch only 19

-negativity breads negativity !!!

Posted using RoarFEED

• Banned

@brewster13:

Good appointment. Outstanding football brain and wasn’t a bad player in his day either. As a former quality half he will be an excellent mentor; especially to young Brooks and Moses. True he had a few problems back in the day but that was a long time ago and he’s grown a lot as a coach since then; most recently assisting young Robinson at the Chooks and the perfect kicking in general play mentor for our young halves.
    ( please no more for Farah kicking in general play )
    Let our team develop and unite
    No [automatically edited]
    Look where there the bulldogs are this weekend
    That can be us !!!
    Why can’t we stick together and not [automatically edited]!!!
    And develop a winning singing positive culture like the western wanders and put all other fans clubs to shame

Here come the tigers wearing black and gold !!!
    So hard to break strong fit and bold !!!

Enough is enough !!

Unite my friends unite !!!
    Balmain /magpie
    Who gives a rats let’s do if together and forge ahead -unite I say unite !!!
    Let us be the pride of the league

Posted using RoarFEED

I think that title’s already been taken, but I get ya.

• @Geo.:

Same page haha ….not even…NO

That is kinda funny!!!

• Gee up

School hols…

off season…

• This place would be pretty boring to come to if we were all on the same page. I like that everyone has different views and opinions. Even though I dont agree with a lot of people, I like reading their comments because they do make some good points on their views from time to time. On the other side of the coin, there are some people here who make some points which have me relieved that they have no say in what’s going on with the Tigers. I think people should not be on the same page and continue posting their views, its what this place is all about.

• @Chris,totally to the point….
    Many times we Agree to Disagree it makes the forum go round…
    Having said that,each one of us is entitled to our opinion and if some one doesn’t like it fair enough,however belittling that person for their opinion should receive no support what so ever…
    We are individuals and each has different views,that is what should be respected…

• Balmain is Wests, up is down, left is right, green is blue, east is west etc etc…

• Banned

@Cultured Bogan:

Balmain is Wests, up is down, left is right, green is blue, east is west etc etc…

Right is wrong. 😆

Recent Topics