Rabbitohs or Dogs

• What do you call Rabbitohs getting pushed back?
    Receding “hair” line.

Rabbitohs to win

Posted using RoarFEED

• ForumSupporter

Wrong forum mate

Dogs…Souff’s will crumble under the weight of expectation…and Luke is a much bigger out for then than LOL@Ennis

• @Geo.:

Wrong forum mate

Dogs…Souff’s will crumble under the weight of expectation…and Luke is a much bigger out for then than LOL@Ennis

Rabbitohs will be devastated haha

Posted using RoarFEED

• I really don’t want Souffs to win, but I don’t want to support the Dogs either. Watching it is gonna be like kissing your sister, seriously awkward.

• Don’t care! Dislike both of them!

• DILLIGAF

• Got dragged into going by rabbitoh family members……havent been a neutral at a GF since before 2005…went to several before then but none since

I made myself sick with nerves and stress about obtaining tickets in the week leading up to 05…had to camp outside a ticketek office to ensure tix for me and suzieQ…good experience looking back, stress free now tho

Might have to drag out an old GF premiers t -shirt for the occasion

• Souths 13+ for mine. The Grand Final was last week against Easts.

• Bunnies, I hate the Dogs

• I hate both teams, but I’ll say the Dogs, only because I am sick of reading about George bloody Piggins. Has flatly refused in the past to watch them, said he wouldn’t go to a grand final etc etc. Now they’ve actually made one he’s decked out in his colours, buried the hatchet with Crowe and PHaC and is going to the game. Very definition of a bandwagoner and I hope Souths lose just so I can see the heartbreak on that old bastards face.

• don’t like dogs but cannot stand sowfs. hoping for 44 years between drinks for the wabbitscum.

not really interested in watching the g/f, might watch the dapto dogs instead.
    hangon …. that’s dogs chewing rabbits, might be an omen.

• Very funny Blackpearl…
    In all seriousness Rabbits to win and give some back to Russell that he has put in…
    Not real interested though… 😃

• :bash I hate both but I am a dog lover four legged kind that is, rabbits are only vermin anyway and this lots worse than that.

• GNR,I’ve been in some awkward situations at times,but I really never wanted to kiss my sister…
    Now that would be awkward…

• Either is good. Souths win and everyone is happy for them finally getting the monkey off their back, Souths lose and it’s hilarious.

Recent Topics