NYC Player’s Player: Dallas Graham

Community Award: Dene Halatau

NRL Rookie Award: Luke Brooks
    NRL Coach’s Player: Bodene Thompson
    NRL Player’s Player: Aaron Woods
    NRL Member’s Player: Blake Austin

Life Members John Skandalis and Mark O’Neill

NRL Play of the Year: Brooks try in Round 2 against Gold Coast

Confirms the players and coach were not on the same page…

How Woods won players player of the year when he really played well for half a season only is a surprise. Bodene played consistently well the whole year.

And for Luani to get NSW CUP Player of the year just shows the gap between NSWP cup and NRL…he was crap when he filled in for Farah…will never be NRL standard

• Any big news??

• Bodene’s games in the centre ? Granted he should never have been picked there. I am with the players on this one I think Woods was our best by far,. All a matter of opinion.

• @alexaki:

@Geo.:

Wests Tigers Grand Final Luncheon awards:

So far…

NSWCup Coach’s Player: Asipeli Fine
    NSWCup Player’s Player: Joel Luani

NYC Coach’s Player: Lamar Liolevave
    NYC Player’s Player: Dallas Graham

Community Award: Dene Halatau

NRL Rookie Award: Luke Brooks
    NRL Coach’s Player: Bodene Thompson
    NRL Player’s Player: Aaron Woods
    NRL Member’s Player: Blake Austin

Life Members John Skandalis and Mark O’Neill

Confirms the players and coach were not on the same page…

How Woods won players player of the year when he really played well for half a season only is a surprise. Bodene played consistently well the whole year.

And for Luani to get NSW CUP Player of the year just shows the gap between NSWP cup and NRL…he was crap when he filled in for Farah…will never be NRL standard

luani got player’s player not NSW Cup player of the year

i dont think you quite understand what that is, it’s not JUST about being best on field, or putting in the whole season. it’s about sportsmanship, leadership, the 1%ers AND being good on the field.

• ForumSupporter

@innsaneink:

Any big news??

Not Really but …

From Marina Go

Go: “We can promise you unity & commitment. With new leadership, structure & culture there’s no reason why we can’t achieve in 2015.”

Go: “Four weeks ago, WT entered a new era. We are focused on the future of a unified Wests Tigers.”

Go: “With Jason Taylor & Phil Moss, who are extraordinarily professional, I’m sure a promising future lies ahead for the mighty WT.”

Go: “Which side of the fence am I on? There is no more fence. We’re all on the Wests Tigers’ team.”

Go: “It’s a great thrill to be a part of WT as we head into an exciting new era. We have an incredibly talented group of players.”

From Jason Taylor…

“It’s been a pretty big week. I’ve enjoyed it immensely, and I’ve got a really good feel about the group here at the Club.”

“It’s definitely heading in the right direction - 100 percent - and I’m really excited about that.”

“The opportunity to be at the WT is one that I’m really excited about. The talent here is outstanding.”

“I’m working hard to put the best coaching team together that I can. I need to get that right, so that’s a big focus.”

• @Geo.:

@innsaneink:

Any big news??

Not Really but …

From Marina Go

Go: “We can promise you unity & commitment. With new leadership, structure & culture there’s no reason why we can’t achieve in 2015.”

Go: “Four weeks ago, WT entered a new era. We are focused on the future of a unified Wests Tigers.”

Go: “With Jason Taylor & Phil Moss, who are extraordinarily professional, I’m sure a promising future lies ahead for the mighty WT.”

Go: “Which side of the fence am I on? There is no more fence. We’re all on the Wests Tigers’ team.”

Go: “It’s a great thrill to be a part of WT as we head into an exciting new era. We have an incredibly talented group of players.”

From Jason Taylor…

“It’s been a pretty big week. I’ve enjoyed it immensely, and I’ve got a really good feel about the group here at the Club.”

“It’s definitely heading in the right direction - 100 percent - and I’m really excited about that.”

“The opportunity to be at the WT is one that I’m really excited about. The talent here is outstanding.”

“I’m working hard to put the best coaching team together that I can. I need to get that right, so that’s a big focus.”

this is just what we want to hear 🙏 please make it happen 🙏 🙏 🙏

• Thanks geo….Who asked Go which side of the fence she was on?

• @Geo.:

Makes you wonder about the season if the top play happened in Round 2.

• And, I suppose, both Go and Taylor gave due recognition of the work of Mick Potter? Maybe they did and it was just omitted here? Was he there, by any chance? And, I agree with Potter’s choice as his player of the year in Bodene Thompson.

• @jirskyr:

@Geo.:

Makes you wonder about the season if the top play happened in Round 2.

As was seen during the year we are a team which in order to put in a performance which is at least up to par needs everyone of its best players on the field. Obviously this was the case in early rounds such as in Round 2. For the second year in succession the club’s performance was very severely hampered by the climbing injury toll as the season progressed. What can the club do in 2015 to reduce the alarming rate of injury in 2015 and does management and coaching staff know? This is the big question for 2015.

• I think the loss of Farah and Woods to SOO was as big an influence. And the time it took them both to get back into form for the Tigers after SOO1. That may well be a coaching or player management problem, but I tend to think it;s more of a reflection on the character of Farah and Woods.

• @Geo.:

@innsaneink:

Any big news??

Not Really but …

From Marina Go

From Jason Taylor…

Great news! That’s what we want to hear. A bright 2015 and beyond. Thanks for posting it “geo”

• Huh? Someone saying that we want a bright 2015 and beyond is what you want to hear, Tigermama? We all do!!! But it’s another task altogether to achieve it. What, apart from media releases, makes you feel that we have the board and coach in place to achieve it? If you’re just hoping, well, so are we all!

• congrats to all the winners. they all deserved it imo.

Recent Topics