Feleti Mateo

reportedly being shopped around by the warriors with rumours linking him to Manly if they release Watmough to the Eels .

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/mateo-linked-with-move-to-manly-15103/

always liked Mateo , possibly from NRL Supercoach , for his offloading ability .

Could see Brooks, Moses & Tedesco running off some of those .

Only 29 and would have a point to prove .

He just missed Jason Taylor’s time at the Eels but may have a relationship with Phil Moss from that time .

i dont think we need him atm.

for backrowers, we need workhorse type ones imo

Not what we need. Not enough minutes, mediocre defensively, error prone. We’ve got comfortably enough playmaking options already - would much rather add a tackling machine in the back row as we’re going to be horrible defensively round the fringes.

@2041:

Not what we need. Not enough minutes, mediocre defensively, error prone. We’ve got comfortably enough playmaking options already - would much rather add a tackling machine in the back row as we’re going to be horrible defensively round the fringes.

yep… without fulton 😦

a smart coach will pick him up. Can’t blame Toovey.

Posted using RoarFEED

If we had our defence right and some money spare I would say yes

No , not the right fit at the moment

Just belt his runners coz he doesn’t take the line one unless he’s in opposition 20. Low low work rate

Posted using RoarFEED

I would snap him up……Im not sure who these play making options in the forwards are unless were talking Blair??

Balmain Jnr for a short while I believe???

We lack second phase play so I would absolutely sign him up!

Thought he may have had a relationship with JT from time at Parra.

Would make a play for Meteo …if the Warriors are picking up some of his contract all the better…we as a Club tend to go the other way though…

I have always had a bit of a rap on Mateo. Has plenty of ability and with the right coach and attitude he might be a very good pickup.

he’d fit perfectly into the Manly structure. Add a new dimension.

Posted using RoarFEED

Balmain junior till 15 ,carlingford was his club only went to lalor park because his coach went there .might be a decent buy

If it’s at the right price, for sure!

He plays one good game in 10… Suits that inconsistent warriors style play. Definitely not what we need.

Plus he rated himself to get a blues jumper, he’ll prob rate his asking price too high aswell.

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.